Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Should you try to tell your unvaccinated friends and relatives just how bad the Delta Variant actually is?

 I would do this on an individual basis likely because some people are going to become violent if you share some information with them. 

However, if you don't think someone is going to maim you or kill you if you share information with you then try to share it so they don't die in the next year or few years. I recently looked forward through time and told a friend that they needed to be careful in staying alive between November and January of this coming year if they were not vaccinated.

So, if you can save someone's life safely I would recommend trying to do it.

However, remember they also have the freedom to be unvaccinated and the freedom to die of the Delta Virus too.

It's all free will.

It's sort of like when I was little in church and I might say to someone: "Why don't you go to a doctor so you don't die?"

And they might say to me: "God's going to save me!"

And then I would have to watch them die.

It's a lot like this now too.

You have to let people have the freedom to die even if you love them and might suffer without them during these times.

You can only do what you can do.

By God's Grace

Note: I had to watch my own father and best friend from 6 years old die from things that if they had just taken care of with a doctor that they both might still be alive today. So, I've already had a lot of experience with not being able to convince people to do what would actually keep them alive already.

My father didn't have to die in 1985. My oldest friend didn't have to die in 2006.

No comments: