Tuesday, July 27, 2021

the last article doesn't surprise me at all because of the experiences I have had my whole life

 I think for me it started when the Archangels came and helped heal me from whooping cough when I was 2 years old. This made me want to go with them so I prayed to be able to soul travel with them. I succeeded in being Granted by Archangel Gabriel and God this gift of soul travel around 1970 when I was I believe 22 years old.

For the first 10 years that I could soul travel outside my body and around this galaxy and others I thought it took effort to travel long distances. However, after 10 years I realized I was wrong.

The truth is the universe we live in ONLY exists in God's mind and that we are also figments of God's imagination. Therefore, we live literally in the mind of God. This is what I realized after 10 years of being granted the ability to soul travel wherever the angels would go with me to other worlds and places including all over earth.

Then I realized since we only live in God's mind that in effect we are already everywhere because time and space (at least as humans perceive it isn't the full truth of life but only a relative truth.

At this point I realized that all of us are already everywhere and every when with God all the time.

By God's Grace

No comments: