Monday, July 26, 2021

It's raining now in Santa Barbara which is pretty unusual for this time of year

 I walked outside and the rain was almost warm from traveling across the Mexican and Southern U.S. Deserts to get there originally off the Pacific ocean. They come ashore in Mexico and head north and this one also went west. I was surprised when I called up the weather radar to see rain coming down all over southern California from the deserts to the coast.

I went outside here in Santa Barbara and it reminded me a little of the winter rains in Hawaii which aren't as warm as the spring, summer and fall rains in Hawaii when I lived there in 1974 and in 1989 and 1990 on the big Island first in 1974 and on Maui in Hana and Paia in 1989 and 1990. Though I love living on the Hawaiian Islands I tend to get Island fever from the smallness of the islands compared to living in California where as a young man with cheap gas and part time jobs I often drove 200 to 400 miles a weekend from age 16 on in my car with friends or family visiting the beaches for surfing, board or body surfing or boogie boarding or snorkeling or Scuba diving in the Los Angeles, Malibu, Huntington Beach, then La Jolla Cove for diving and over by Scripps pier for body surfing and stuff like that in the San Diego area then.

I often visited in the 1970s until around 1976 the Mythrus mystical Book Store then in La Jolla where I read about bi-location and soul travel from some of the books there.

So, when my hand went through a wall in the desert house I was staying in one weekend while I was in college I started to freak out because I didn't expect to be out of my body so I wracked my brain as to what to do while out of my body like that. I had just tried to get to the bathroom and you cannot do that if you aren't in your body to begin with or you will just wet the bed (your body). So, i walked back to my body and laid down into it and woke up shaking really bad (and then I went to the bathroom) but was so freaked out I just packed up my things at around 3 am and drove home to Rancho Bernardo where I lived while going to college at Palomar College then. I was studying at that time Cultural Anthropology, philosophy, Psychology, because I was moving towards becoming a psychologist then. But, then I met my first wife and we had a baby instead and I had to significantly reduce the number of college classes I took and go to work full time to support the 3 of us.

But, soul travel then became possible because I had experienced it and God showed me how to Bi-locate instead of Astral project because I found Astral projection terrifying because you are completely separated from your body and this can be dangerous on many levels. So, bi-location is much safer if you are going to soul travel (being more than one place at the same time)

No comments: