Saturday, July 31, 2021

Surviving Becoming Enlightened

This is about my experience from 10 to 30 years of age. Enlightenment is a never ending process simply because there are infinite stages to enlightenment just like people in some ways are growing up their whole lives too in many different ways.

At 10 I started to have seizures at night caused by a concussion from rock climbing in Chilao in the Los Angeles national Forest near Los Angeles up in the mountains. So, at the time being a child I thought that God was trying to kill me and I wondered why? These seizures got progressively worse until I was 15 when I had the previous year "Come to God" as a way to survive these seizures taking me closer and closer to my death. Doctors also didn't know as much about all this as they do now as this was only 1958 when I had my first seizure after delivering my newspapers on a Sunday on my newspaper route when I went back to bed and woke up on the floor with my head in my mother's arms. I had no idea at the time I had had a seizure and my mother just told me that I had had a bad dream instead at the time because I was 10.

At 15 I invoked God to come into my body and live with me and my seizures suddenly ended immediately when God came into my body to live with me here on earth. I''ve never had another seizure since. So, I realized that God and I live in this body of mine always from then on.

However, it didn't end there because God is very supernatural and about gifts beyond the 5 senses most people are aware of. So, it was very intense dealing with all this until I was about 30 and being taught by God to work in these infinite ways that God works here on earth and beyond.

So, when I say "Surviving Becoming Enlightened" that is a good way to put it.

On the one hand you are protected and surrounded by angels all the time. On the other hand a whole lot is expected of you in being obedient to God and angels in various ways so in some ways you become like an angel here on earth living in a human body and helping mankind in all sorts of ways.

But, it isn't easy even though you might experience being like Lazarus over and over in your life too. Because I guess people like myself are rare who can survive with God living inside them and angels working through them all the time throughout their lives.

By God's Grace 

No comments: