Thursday, July 29, 2021

When you are writing for others:

It's much different than writing for yourself. This is what I have noticed especially as a blogger since 1999 in the summer when I started my very first blog.

This became even more noticeable when in 2011 I started looking at the statistics pages that showed me how many visits each article got. Then by 2017 I was getting 100,000 visits a month. So, how I wrote brought my readership up to 100,000 visits a month by giving people what they wanted to read as long as I was also interested in what they wanted to read about.

As I've grown older, since this is a meditation for me and a discipline I still try to give people what they want to read about but now I emphasize even more what I have come to realize is important about life and living.

Writing for others is sort of like raising your writing like a flag and seeing who salutes it so to speak. 

For an intuitive like me it's about listening to the angels as to what I leave up and what I delete that I write.

I might write something that is perfect for people who are very advanced on their spiritual paths but then it might scare some adult or child or adult like child who is going through a difficult time in their lives and my angels will come to me and tell me to take down that particular article.

So, for me, if it doesn't have the positive effect on people that I wanted it to have my angels will come to me and tell me that it should be taken down and so I do immediately as long as I'm near my computer and not traveling in one of my vehicles at the time. Then I will change it as soon as I have my laptop and wifi wherever I am then.

 In this way I can honor the souls of those who read what I write. When I share what other people write it's a slightly different thing though. Mostly I'm sharing things so people can be informed and stay alive better all over the earth. So, when I share what other people write it's about helping people stay alive wherever they are on earth.

By God's Grace 

No comments: