Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Once again: why would someone put microcomputer chips in a vaccine?

 At present there is no technology that I know of that might be useful in any way I can think of. 

For example, your cell phone is your location chip anywhere on earth. So, if you have a cell phone every government and rich enough criminal on earth knows exactly where you are 24 hours a day. This is a given.

So, other than location what would someone want to chip people for? I'm not getting it. Unless the chip was to somehow try to sterilize everyone on earth it wouldn't make any sense at this point. And I don't believe any government could get away with this for very long without riots in the streets everywhere for a variety of reasons.

However, I also believe that Covid and global Climate change is going to reduce present populations by about 1/2 down to 4 billion people within the next 10 to 30 years.

So, I guess it is safe to say that I presently believe there will only be 4 billion or less people still on earth by 2050 because of a combination of Pandemics and global Climate changes combined.

No comments: