Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Writing can be healing

Whether you print it all out on paper (I've done this) or write it all out on paper longhand(I've done this) or use a tyepwriter (I've done this a lot) especially starting in 7th grade when I took a summer typing class and bought a Royal typewriter for Junior high High school and college then (I was 12 in 1960) so I was 15 when Kennedy was assassinated and then later his brother.

So, writing can help you heal the traumas of your life. However, it does help to study some psychology so you know what might help you heal.

I started out around age 21 or 22 at Palomar reading Psychology Today Magazines and realized that I could stay alive rather than killing myself then. I realized I could dump about 90% of my pride engendered into me by my father and grandfather because I realized if I took on what they taught me I would surely be dead by age 25. So, I let all that go as a form of therapy and went my own way into my future.

As I moved forward I tried to help my father with the psychology of spiritual awakening and progressive revelation which comes direct in your dreams at night while you are with God sleeping. So, often I wake up inside of God's mind and heart and this is always very peaceful and nice and amazing. I found that getting away from cities and staying away from alcohol and drugs and being in the wilderness in places like Mt. Shasta and Hawaii is very very healing for me to heal the traumas of my youth and young adulthood.

In this way I found a way to stay alive, get married, have a family, start businesses, live in beautiful places and travel the world with my friends and relatives by the time I was about 30 to 32.

However, from around 18 to 25 was very difficult to survive in establishing my way forward to creating my own heaven on earth which I succeeded in along the way.

It's not that it's easy to succeed here in life (However, you define success). However, I didn't think money was very important (getting rich) until I got into my 40s and asked God to make me a custodian of his wealth and he did.

However, I had no idea then that to God wealth is good people first and anything to do with money later.

So, even in my 40s and 50s and after God has taught me amazing amazing things. 

By God's Grace

No comments: