Friday, October 15, 2021

A long time friend of mine

 A long time friend of mine from the East Coast was texting with me about writing and since she was involved with writing a lot she thought I should become more professional as a writer. I told her that I don't even really see myself as a writer at all but rather a storyteller because I haven't developed the editing skills or patience of a good writer. I said that I'm not trying to get paid for what I do because I don't need that. And that I'm mostly trying to enlighten people of the present and the future as I channel what Saint Germain wants people to know about.

She mentioned about outlining what I'm writing but I mentioned that won't work because I have no idea what Saint Germain is going to say through me until he says it. So, it is always just as much a surprise to me as it is to anyone who reads it. There is also this quality of there not being a real beginning or ending to anything I write too. The only thing I have tied up the ends on is actually Memories 1 through 11 here:

 The below are all links to "Memories part 1 through 11 and some other things I have at dragonofcompassion.com

No comments: