Wednesday, October 13, 2021

People who live to 150 have already been born

 My wife was telling me that people William Shatner's age of 90 will be middle aged in the future. I agree with this statement because I presently believe there is no limitation to how long a human being may live in the future at all. It all depends what kind of choices they make.

For example, my father didn't have to die of prostate cancer in 1985. One of my best friends didn't have to die of heart problems if he had just had open heart surgery which also was against his beliefs.

As people gravitate more towards medical science they will live longer and longer as long as their beliefs don't force them to die young like my father did at 69 and one of my best friends did at 62 years of age.

There's nothing wrong with believing in God or having religion, the problem becomes if you don't believe in diet and medical science and exercise you likely are going to die before your time.

However, before Covid if a child makes it to 30 they can usually make it to 90. This was the way it was before Covid. 

Soon, at some point if you can make it to 30 you will live to 100 then 110, then 120 then 150. 

This is the reality here on earth right now as we move forward.

No comments: