Sunday, March 27, 2022

Consciousness

 I grew up in a world where I was "allowed"  to see Angels, nature spirits etc. just like All children can until they are "Trained" by brothers, sisters, friends and relatives Not TO.

IT's mostly about Control where people want to CONTROL the thoughts and feelings of their children which then eventually might lead to their suicide at some point simply because all their natural instincts and intuitions have been trained out of them by the time they are 5 years old.

Something like this is done during basic training of Soldiers because it isn't natural to want to die like soldiers often have to to win battles.

So, the training of most children allows them to self destruct by their teens.

I, luckily, had my mother and Grandmother who were Scottish Celtic and my grandmother spoke with a Scottish Brogue.

So, I was trained in a Celtic way where being a Seer (a Christian Mystic) is a perfectly normal way to be.

On top of this I have the Green eyes which many Seers have. Blue eyes usually can mean you are very psychic in the moment but Green eyes often means you see the future sort of like Merlin. However, at some point you might get seasick like I started to in my 30s when out to sea. This also appears to be about becoming a Celtic Seer too.

I have kept my visions of Angels all my life (even though your physical vision tends to fade over time of angels because of your indoctrination of being an educated civilized human being into your culture.

However, I can see and hear angels enough to know what they are trying to tell me almost always. However, to do this you have to run your consciousness and energy in a certain kind of way which is more like how people can be who live out in the Country away from the big City.

I have always found cities the main place where people tend to go insane anyway.

But, what is also strange is that the more remote and isolated people get out in the country the more they resemble the insanity of inner cities too. So, I have come to the conclusion that the sanest people tend to be in a Suburban lifestyle on the edge of farms or forests where they have enough association with others but not too much.

The other strange thing is that the most inner city places people tend to resort to alcohol and drugs the most and people really bored because they are so distant and alone also tend to be this way too.

So, once again a somewhat suburban lifestyle I have found over the last 70 plus years tends to lead to more people staying sane throughout their lives too.

So, what do you believe in??

If you ONLY believe in yourself and nothing else that tends to be very limited in scope so if you lose someone in your life you might not survive this.

So, I'm thinking that believing in something greater than yourself and believing in yourself might be the best for long term survival here on earth.

Consciousness the way I'm titling this simply means to me: "How do you perceive reality?"

What works for you to survive and have a long satisfying lifetime?

By God's Grace

No comments: