I was listening to a very funny Sandra Bullock on Steve Colbert's show and She was talking about "The Lost Years of Covid" and how she couldn't really remember much during this time other than the making of her two movies during this time. I thought about this and have found myself seeing life this way too during the last couple of years. It's also very strange that somehow the war in Ukraine is like "The Covid Years" part two partly because I think the Covid isolation has driven Putin even further out of touch with reality (at least the reality of the western world) than he was before. She also was very funny talking about her movie "The Lost City" and talked about making it. This is likely one of the funniest interviews I've seen recently and I could see that Sandra Bullock and Steve Colbert were having a lot of fun since they both can be very funny in a spontaneous way.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment