Tuesday, March 29, 2022

What is immortality?

 I find that generally speaking people are too focused on being afraid of dying and too little time is spent actually living.

I could always get here in the 1950s as a child when I watched people dying in their 20s to 50s often from overwork or refusing to go to doctors at all, especially in the church my parents raised me in.

I often wondered why people chose to die rather than to go on living.

It's also true that it takes a lot of courage to use the expertise of good doctors to stay alive too though.

Even now, without my present wife i would have been dead and 50 because she was the one that begged me to retire so I didn't die and leave her and our then 2 1/2 year old daughter alone. 

She was right of course and my then 10 year old daughter and  early 20s biological son also needed me to stay alive too and my wife needed me to stay alive too.

So, I found a way (through their help) to stay alive for them and to some degree for myself as well.

I remember refusing to die because I had a 2 1/2 year old and a 10 year old daughter (and my 20 something son as well). 

I couldn't allow them to be alone. So, I refused to die like all the other heart virus patients I knew of then in 1998 and 1999.

So, what is immortality?

Maybe it's staying alive for your family as long as you can as long as you have a brain that works and you can do them some good?

By God's Grace

I'll be 74 soon and I have already been retired since 1998 when I had to to stay alive.

Life is a miracle!

When you are living a miracle immortality is a real thing!

By God's Grace

No comments: