Sunday, March 27, 2022

Your dreams often will keep you and your loved ones alive

 The trick is to realize just how important Dreams often are:

They are usually the first hint regarding the future and everyone around you including you staying alive.

We are much deeper than most people think. Our dreams tell us often what is coming.

The problem is if you aren't listening when the dreams come to warn you of something then your death or the deaths or maimings of yourself or those around you actually could happen.

So, when people tell me they are atheistic, for example, I hope this doesn't extend to not believing your dreams have any meaning at all.

Sleeping and dreaming is at least as important as whatever you are doing while you are awake if you want to live very long that is.

I probably couldn't even tell you how many lives have been saved including my own multiple times because I watch carefully and listen to my dreams.

Some people believe in fate and that that fate cannot be changed.

However, this isn't really true unless you believe that is true because there is also the Grace of God which also allows you to change some outcomes through the dreams and visions you have before those incidents could occur.

So, I have always lived by the Grace of God ever since the angels came to me and saved my life from Whooping cough which I was dying from at the time.

It's good to know and stay in contact with the angels because they often know what is coming for all of us even before it happens. When you stay in the Grace of God always with Gods Angels Miracles become a way of life for you.

By God's Grace

No comments: