Friday, May 27, 2022

I agree with the article on timing by the way. You have to wait for just the right moment to succeed at almost anything in life

For example, I sensed I should try to date my present wife in around September or October of 1994. However, the timing wasn't right for that and she didn't go out with me until December. There were many reasons for this I realize now but if I hadn't been persistent I wouldn't have been married since 1995. So, for me, it was being patient enough to realize the timing wasn't right.

Later when we got together and dated she told me what had actually happened. She thought I was married to a lady that I had been with when she first met me. However, that lady was someone I just met and barely knew at all and wasn't even intimate with. So, you can see how appearances can be deceiving. And how timing is everything for success whether in relationships or in business or whatever you are trying to do in life. 

No comments: