Saturday, May 28, 2022

Here are links to all 27 chapters of the Alien War if you are interested: Note I added the NEW Chapter 2 because old link wasn't working right

 

Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 27: Flame is given ALL of the Previous Galactic Sentience's memories


Note: I added a 28th Chapter to this link because I wrote a new Chapter in the last two weeks.

 I happened by accident to find out more about Ganymede this week and some of the things I found out showed me why the Space Marauders chose Ganymede as a hangout (hideout) here in the Solar System. It also showed me why The Galactic Time Guard Robotic Section chose them to save some of Earth's humans from extinction. First of all, the Galactic Time Guard Robotics section had used the Space Marauders on some of their more secret and special missions throughout the galaxy. So, basically, the Galactic Time Guard Robotics Section then first put the Space Marauders on Ganymede so they wouldn't go extinct and so they could "Hire" them secretly for more special missions where absolute secrecy was needed.  I think if you look at what is happening by watching the Leonardo Di Caprio movie Titanic(1997) and consider earth to be the "Titanic" this will make far more sense to you than it does now. 

In other words some people survived the sinking of Titanic just like Some people will survive Global Climate changes just not all of them.

Also, my wife mentioned about the Space Marauders and made a very interesting point. The Space marauders have large spaceships and might be interested in hauling some people born on earth to other planets if they wish but they likely would have to have enough money to actually do this.


 They are here in the gigantic oxygen based yacht where species of oxygen breathing creatures are kept from all planets like this including Earth by the Previous and present Galactic Sentience.

Previous Galactic Sentience: "My son the present Galactic Sentience and I now believe we should take Earth species including the dinosaurs and make them a part of the Galactic Zoo and park in this Gigantic Space yacht. What do you think?"

General Purple answered first: "Won't that create multiple time and space anomalies to do this?"

Previous Galactic Sentience:"My Dear there are now so many millions of unexpected time changes at this point that neither of us think it matters. Nothing from this era to the next one are going to be the same completely. The Balance of the survival of the Galaxy really was the only important thing other than maintaining the ownership of the Galaxy by myself through to my oldest son. So, basically that the Galactic Farm has been passed down to it's heir, my son, who is also expected to provide for the well being of my other son that you all call Tech Noir because of his Tech Noir incarnations in the future and present."

General Purple: "So, there are more problems we are solving here than one?"

Previous Galactic Sentience:: "Yes. There are hundreds and maybe thousands of different problems caused by my retirement unexpectedly. One of the ways to solve some of these hundreds or thousands of problems would be to pass on my full set of memories to "Flame" here.

"Is that acceptable to you, Flame?"

Flame: "Yes. if it is for the good of the whole galaxy ongoing."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Here's the problem, Flame. I wasn't always such a grown up like I am now or such an old doddering fool having children like the one you call Tech Noir so late in life which caused this problem to begin with. Then I doted on my youngest son Tech Noir, to such an extent that he got spoiled and didn't get the idea of "Where the rubber meets the road" in that he was allowed not to suffer like you and I and everyone else has suffered. So, he lacks empathy from growing up as a rich boy who sees poorer people more like you might view animals compared to people."

"So, Tech Noir, as you call him has no empathy for most beings problems because of my dotage. (which might have been okay if I could have lived another 50 to 100 million years to teach him empathy and compassion for others and to not be so completely self centered like he is like he is the center of the whole universe. As a child he WAS the center of my universe as I doted on him and took him everywhere in this galaxy and others meeting amazing beings and people everywhere and seeing animals of every species.

There is no being I know of in this galaxy who has been exposed to more different culture than my son. who you call, Tech Noir. This is why he is so dangerous because of the vast stores of knowledge that he has about thousands of cultures in this galaxy and others. Without empathy for others he is literally the most dangerous being in this galaxy. And if he perceived that I was dying he would be faced with a suicidal homicidal rage because he sees me as his God or Guru that he cannot live without. His perception of me is precisely why the present Galactic Sentience doesn't want to be thought of as a God like a Zeus or an Odin because he and I have seen this danger now first hand in the one you call, Tech Noir, which is the soul of my youngest son here."

"The other problem we are dealing with here is why I now want to give Flame all my memories and to give the rest of you my incarnations as much as you can stand without losing your balance too much. So, I'm going to begin but please tell me to stop when you all have reached what you can deal with now."

Within 30 seconds all present said, "Stop! This is too much to integrate all at once".

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. I see the problem now. 1st son, the present Galactic Sentience! Could you come here but manifest into a human type of body more like I'm wearing. Maybe you could look just like me but wear a different colored robe.

So, the Previous Galactic Sentience (just like in the Sistine Chapel)was wearing a beige and white or creme colored outfit. So, the Present Galactic Sentience appeared looking exactly like the Previous Galactic Sentience only he wore a Blue and Creme colored same outfit. They were both exactly the same size and look so when he appeared he had tears in his eyes and hugged his Dad because he had just come from 67 million years into the future!

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I just realized I can give all my memories to Flame but I need to give all my memories to you now that you have carried the weight of the Galaxy for millions of years yourself. Unless you have all my memories now many problems are going to get bad here from now on."

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. And I also have a request. Can I give you my memories of what it has been like for me to rule the Galaxy for millions of years so far? I would like your opinion on many decisions I have made. I think you are better than I at making decisions but I did the best that I could."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Okay. But, likely most of these decisions you made need to be left the way they are. Ruling is not a perfect or precise science. Mostly you can only do what appears best with the information you have at that point in time. That's the best you can do. And most of the time it's best to leave things the way you left them after your decisions."

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. Father. I agree."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "You don't know how good it is for you to call me father. Though I enjoyed in one way being called Grandfather as an endearment, I really needed you to call me Father or Dad the most."

The Present Galactic Sentience smiled and seemed so relieved on so many different levels to be with this Dad once again.

************************************************************

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Why don't you leave this body and awareness with me until I retire now?"

Present Galactic Sentience: Great Idea! Should we tell my brother who I am?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "He'll know. That's one of the problems we are encountering which is that your brother might find out what we are trying to do before we can stop him from becoming Tech Noir the first time."

Present Galactic Sentience: "I think when you told him that he could visit you as all the Arcane's and as Jonathan who becomes Meridian and Moksha and His Oneness of Earth that you actually solved the biggest problem. I too, had an awful time with you gone into retirement because it most resembles in some ways human death. How do you experience it father?"

Present Galactic Sentience: "Well. I experience it more fully by seeing back through all these incarnations the best. I have a better understanding of what retirement actually is. It's not at all what I originally thought. Like, for example, I have realized through all of them that you and I could be together solving the problem of your brother and just our family gathering together to solve this problem has actually healed me and you and your brother in some ways already.

"And yet. we can leave the time lines he made in memory of him always which will be something he might be proud of in a really strange way too."

Present Galactic Sentience: "Are you sure that's wise to leave all those timelines intact?"

Previous Galactic Sentience: "I've put the Galactic Time Guard created sentients on it. Did we duplicate them all when we brought this planet back in time?"

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. So, we have double the created sentients now. One group here and one group there."

Previous Galactic Sentience:"I think we should make this move permanent for this group until we know better what happens in the future."

Present Galactic Sentience:"I agree, Father."

**************************************************

Previous Galactic Sentience: "How are you doing, Flame?

Flame:"It's painful but I have a different kind of nervous system than humanoids do. So, I'm better at dealing with billions of years of memories."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Can you maintain mental and emotional balance with these memories?"

Flame: "I'm compartmentalizing them away from my own memories so that they don't disturb me and confuse me. I will access them when I find it useful to."

Previous Galactic Sentience:"It's Great you have this ability, Flame!"

Flame:"I"m more like the Arcanes in this type of thinking."

Previous Galactic Sentience:"Yes. I can see that. By the way how are the rest of you doing?"

The looks on all the incarnations was kind of: "This is a lot but we will try to compartmentalize these memories too."

Old Old Arcane said, "The hardest thing for human incarnations is that you don't occupy time and space much  at all. We relate to having a body mostly and our mind resides in our body. But, that's not how you operate as a Creator soul at all."

Previous Galactic Sentience:"Yes. I can see how you identify with your bodies and minds in this way. I about 99% of the time never lived in time and space at all. I found it uncomfortable to move from pure being to have to react to difficulties so quickly like one does often especially growing up as a human being."

"Being a baby or child tends to overwhelm the senses all the time and trying to find center is almost impossible. But, this relative Chaos is also what results in evolved adult human beings too if they are supported by enough good people around them."

Old Old Arcane said, "Yes."

********************************************

General Purple spoke up at this point in the Savannah Tree House (Africa Style) overlooking the Animals of the African Savanah and Lions and Elephants:

Purple: "I have found (or more precisely) one of my bodies has found a timeline we want you to observe that might need to be terminated.

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Good. I knew you would find a few of his timelines that likely shouldn't continue.

Purple: "I do admire Tech Noir's creativity though. In this one there are 9 Billion Tech Noirs living on earth."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. This one might need to be eliminated. However, before you do lead my older son and I to this time line so we can take a look for ourselves.

Purple: "Yes. I can do that right now if you wish."

Previous Galactic Sentience: "We can be here and there at the same time are you ready?

Present Galactic Sentience: "Yes. we can be here and there at the same time."

Previous Galactic Sentience said, "Your memories from me will automatically continue to gather in your brains. There is more than enough storage in all of your brains available and if not I will add to the size of your brains automatically."

Old Old Arcane: "Will our Craniums increase in size?

Previous Galactic Sentience: "Not noticeably by any other beings. Your spouses and consorts might notice , however. But, it shouldn't change your appearances. In other words people will just think maybe you changed your hair style or something."

Old Old Arcane kept reminding himself this was for the ongoing survival of the Galaxy. But, this wasn't necessarily a pleasant experience they all were having. Compartmentalizing these memories was important for a variety of reasons even though they all understood why this was happening for the good of the Galaxy. (And even for the good fo Tech Noir having aspects of his father to commune with).

They would be able to counsel Tech Noir and to help him in the coming millions of years now. After all, most all of them had been made immortal (to never die) in order to rescue the Galaxy from Tech Noirs childish time changes.

**************************************


It's true that now Prophetess and her unborn child were immortal along with old old Arcane and eventually Old Arcane too because he was on the same timeline as Old Old Arcane and Prophetess. Young Arcane (on a different timeline) was also immortal too as a Oneness. Purple Delta 7 was immortal too and eventually even Jonathan Flow would become immortal by becoming Meridian one day too. Moksha and Purple Delta 7 and Green Delta 7 all had at least one of their bodies now immortal too. 

question: Is Flame Immortal yet? Because the Previous Galactic Sentience also needs Flame to be immortal because he is giving him all his memories.

*********************************************

 Previous Galactic Sentience: "Flame Flame Flame! I need to make you immortal too. Is that agreeable with you?"

Flame: "Can I survive such a thing? I'm a water breather you know" Flame Telepathed to the group.

 Previous Galactic Sentience: "You will be okay. In Fact all pain holding all my memories should go away completely."

Flame: "That's good because it's quite painful to have this many memories I didn't experience while I have been an octopus."

This time the  Previous Galactic Sentience put his hand on Flame's head and Flame shuddered and kept changing colors right through the rainbow while his hand was touching his head. Now a flame, a clear one rose up in a rainbow between Flame's two eyes. He looked very different with all this going on.

Flame: "I understand it all now, Your Holiness. I can completely integrate all aspects of you and me into one being now."

 Previous Galactic Sentience: "Wonderful! Wonderful! This is what I needed to do for my younger son and my older son all along. I just left too soon with so little warning into retirement."

With that, the previous and present Galactic Sentiences left with Purple to see the Earth Timeline with 9 billion souls who were Tech Noir on that planet on that timeline.

Flame was integrated in a way he would have never thought possible before. He was amazed a what had happened to him and better understood all the other Immortals present here now too.

******************************

By the way before my son and I go I realized I don't have to enlarge your brains because you are immortals, I simply reconfigure your brains. So, are you ready?

The incarnations nodded.

Zap!

They all contained all the memories within their previous craniums and brains. And it was all perfectly integrated this time. All was well and there was no discomfiture at all. All was okay and then the two Galactic Sentience's sort of pealed off while one each of their bodies stayed but the other two went with Purple to another time and time line.

******************************





Saturday, November 13, 2021

The Alien War: Chapter 26: Healing the Time Lines that Tech Noir Created

 

The Alien War: Chapter  26: Healing the Time Lines that Tech Noir Created 

  • The Alien War: Chapter 26: Healing the Time Lines ...
  • The Alien War: Chapter 25: The Previous Galactic S...
  • The Alien War: Chapter 24: Flame and Jonathan Flow...


  • So, now we know that Tech Noir is actually the Previous Galactic Sentience's son and the present Galactic Sentience's brother. This changes everything because we are dealing with souls on a soul level and one of the things you need to know is royalty whether on earth on Galactic Royalty, is always preserved and never usually executed as in ending the Creator soul. 
  • This is true for many different reasons. But, we have similar types of things in 
  • Edward VIII of England Abdicating the Throne to marry a divorced Commoner in the 1930s which eventually resulted in Queen Elizabeth II of England who is now Queen of England today. So, both Queen Elizabeth I (mother of Francis Bacon but this was kept secret of course) and Queen Elizabeth II are likely the longest Reigning English Monarchs in history along with Queen Victoria during the Victorian Era of England.
  • And somewhat like today Prince Harry left England for Santa Barbara California, not only because it has probably one of the best climates on earth but also for his wife and children to be happier and more likely to prosper and survive in life. So, Royalty is different than the lives of average people everywhere. This is to be expected.
  • The same is true with Tech Noir. He may have done some very bad things. However, from a Galactic perspective Souls are immortal and everything else isn't that is mortal.
  • So, preserving souls is what is most important because mortal beings are all going to die eventually. So, this is exactly how the galactic government sees all this.
  • But, to make the most sense of this, how do ranchers think about farm animals as well as local wild rabbits and deer and bear? This is sort of how Galactic Royalty thinks of anything mortal on any world.
  • So, the primary directive is to protect Creator souls because they are your relatives or visiting friends from other Galaxy and in this sense they are likely also relatives from other galaxies too.
  • So, this is where we begin in this Chapter I call "Healing Time----".

  • Green Delta 7 moved quickly and undid the stasis of the moon Ganymede in the Solar System. Though some people realized they had been in stasis for awhile she sent an electric shock through their minds to try to force them to forget what happened. Purple and she had decided on this outcome.
  • King Plebant was beside himself being a genius himself and said, "What just happened? What just happened?"
  • Green Delta 7 said, "Well. I think we were hit by some sort of anomaly or electrical disturbance, Your Highness."
  • King Plebant: "Well. I didn't like it at all."
  • And pretty much that was the end of it. Because she had fried most memories of the Stasis in even a genius like Plebant. So, she was quite proud of the job She and Purple had done in keeping the Marauders alive and relatively sane. (not that marauders could actually be considered fully sane just good survivors in bad situations instead). IF you thought of them sort of like the ancient Viking warrior clans this might be more useful to you in this.
  • Green Smiled at her and Purple's good work on the marauders.
  • Back 67 million years with the previous Galactic Sentience:
  • Tech Noir was summoned to come before his father the King.
  • This didn't happen very often so Tech Noir was kind of scared and disturbed by all of this. He had just found out his older brother was being made the next Galactic Sentience and his young ego was having a problem with all of this because it wasn't him being made Galactic Sentience!
  • So, he came into court with an attitude towards his Dad like a distraught teenager.
  • The previous Galactic Sentience said, "Hello son. How are you today?"
  • Tech Noir: "I'm still pissed off at you for making my brother the Next Galactic Sentience. What's wrong with you, Dad? I'm far more talented than he is! You are an old fool!"
  • The Previous Galactic Sentience said, "I have some folks I would like you to meet, son. They just traveled back 67 million years just to meet you and me!"
  • Tech Noir was immediately on guard. He said, "Why would they do that?"
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "They thought we would be wonderful to meet."
  • "Son. I would like you to meet future incarnations of myself after I retire. Here is old old Arcane, Old Arcane and Young Arcane and his wife."
  • Tech Noir looked at them suspiciously and said, "Are you really from 67 million years into the future?"
  • They nodded.
  • Tech Noir: So, my Dad doesn't really die but lives on as you?"
  • They nodded again but Tech Noir seemed relieved and started to cry with big baby tears streaming down his face. He ran over to his Dad and put his arms around him and said, "So, I'm not going to lose you, after all then?"
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "NO. I will still come visit you in all these forms and more."
  • Tech Noir: "I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown with the thought of losing you!" And he sobbed realizing his Dad wasn't going to abandon him. He couldn't live with his Dad gone because his Dad was his Center and his Dad was his Guru and spiritual Teacher and without him, Tech Noir had realized he might have to commit suicide.
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "I have more pieces of me here for you to meet."
  • Tech Noir was interested: "Tell me father. I want to know everything."
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: " This is Moksha and his consort Purple" 
  • Tech Noir said, "I have never seen someone like Purple before. What is she? She looks human and I can tell she has lived millions of years. Is she an immortal or some kind of humanoid?"
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "She and Green Delta 7 here are both Created Sentients."
  • Tech Noir suddenly was suspicious and said, "Why do Purple Delta 7 and Green Delta 7 have clear flames of immortals and why are they both wearing military uniforms?"
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "That's to warn off mortals from attacking them. If mortals attacked them they would be dead. These are both ultimate warriors and would and could defeat any mortal in the galaxy. So, the uniforms are to warn mortals that they will die if they threaten or attack them."
  • Tech Noir: "It's kind of you to warn mortals that their death would be immediate if they attacked you."
  • Purple and Green (the immortal two) nodded in disbelief of who this Tech Noir was.
  • What was really strange is that though the Previous Galactic Sentience appeared as God in the Sistine Chapel, Tech Noir chose to be the naked Adam in the Sistine Chapel the way he appeared. So, he had some access to either his father's mind or Arcane's mind in doing this.
  • It made everyone in the room uncomfortable in that they weren't sure how this was coming about.
  • They all realized about then that this was going to be much harder than any of them had thought about before.
  • Of Course the Previous Galactic Sentience realized all this it was just the incarnations of his and others present saw the difficulties at hand up close and personal.
  • ******************************************************
  • At this point the Immortal Green Delta 7 said, "I would like to give you a toga or a robe. Would you wear it for me if I gave you one?"
  • Tech Noir: "Oh. You are right! It isn't appropriate in your cultures to be unclothed is it. I'm sorry!"
  • Green Delta 7: "Also, I would like to give you a gift as I might stay here and be friends with you."
  • Tech Noir looked at her suspiciously and said, "You can take on any form you want to can't you?"
  • Green Delta 7: "Yes. within some limits I can."
  • Tech Noir: "And you don't need to eat food or breathe air either, do you?"
  • GreenDelta 7: "Yes. That's correct. I only need to recharge my batteries periodically. But if there is sunlight or sometimes even lighting I can recharge partially that way too."
  • Tech Noir: "Great! Then you can stay and be my friend!" Tech Noir was beaming at this point because he was often lonely in his life. To have a friend to play with would be great!
  • After all in reality he would be like a 13 to 15 year old in his culture at this point even though we would consider him to be thousands of years old. When you live forever basically youth lasts a whole lot longer.
  • So, here we see the psychological problem of Tech Noir who obviously was a dependent personality and losing his father at a difficult time for him to retirement (which has a different meaning to Creator souls than to human beings).
  • **************************************************
  • Green Delta 7 and Tech Noir (the Soul of Tech Noir) went off t play soon and now that Tech Noir had seen first hand that he wasn't going to lose his Dad completely the first Trauma that created the Tech Noir incarnations had been eliminated.
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "We should adjourn to your invisible planet now so we can discuss things more privately."

  • All present nodded because this was obvious at this point. Tech Noir (The Soul not any of the Tech Noir Bodies) was much more aware than any human being. Because he had met all present he was a naturally suspicious kind of being being at a genius level like his father and his brother.
  • There wasn't much that was going to get past him so they needed to be very careful now.
  • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Now we are on your duplicate invisible planet we need to move it further away from where we live so his mind won't follow us there. Hopefully Green Delta 7 will distract him for a time so we can more easily do this."

  • Purple Delta 7 said: "Your Holiness. I suggest that we don't move the whole planet again because I only moved it through time not space. I suggest we move a space ship through space so no one finds it to be unusual."
    • Previous Galactic Sentience:"Well said, Purple. My Space Yacht for humanoids and others would be great because it is oxygen based inside. I use it when we need to confer locally more. I'm taking all of us there now safely."

    • Everyone present was taken off guard as they were moved millions of miles into a space Yacht owned by the Galactic Sentience. They were surprised because it was as big a place as New York City or Los Angeles (the whole county). So, it was like the most amazing vacation spot any of them had ever seen with wild creatures from literally all planets that were oxygen based in the Galaxy running free and interacting when enough of them could survive each other. There were mountains and fields and rivers and small oceans everywhere but real and artistic renderings of wildness were everywhere. There were force fields available so the bigger creatures could not eat a humanoid or other kind of physical being who was educated and scientific in their nature while you wandered about with the "Lions and Tigers and zebras and giraffes of the galaxy.
    • The three Arcanes soon noticed a world like New Deva here with purple sky and purple waters and even water dragons living there that could telepath with them. They felt right at home then.
    • It was only one of a thousand different worlds contained here in the gigantic Space Yacht that was like a planet in itself with an oxygen based atmosphere. There were attendants of all species of intelligent creatures from oxygen based worlds too who seemed to be exceedingly happy taking care of all the animals here.
    • The Previous Galactic Sentience took them all out on a beautiful African Savannah with Lions and zebras and Giraffes next to a lake and river with hippos present. They climbed up into a Tree House there to observe the wildlife and talk more secretly away from Tech Noir. 
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "I come here often now that my life as the Galactic Sentience is running down and away. I want to visit Earth in many forms like I did with the Arcanes and Moksha and Jonathan and Meridian here. And I like to write about all this through Jonathan too. He is the one that will Chronicle most of this stuff I'm saying right now. It will help the future beings in the Galaxy to know who I was still. I'm not fully who I was in my prime but I still am pretty good at decision making and being sort of a Spiritual helper to all my children and grandchildren and so on. I see that even as all of you I have continued to act in this way.
    • Jonathan Flow finally Spoke UP: "I was wondering why your Son the Galactic Sentience called me: "Grandfather when I returned when soul traveling to meet the leader of the Galaxy or as I thought then, God?"
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. That's right, Jonathan. He missed us a lot and was overcome with emotion when you came as an incarnation of me. He understood the desperation of your soul to save mankind on earth and that you could have died doing that."
    • Jonathan Flow: "Now I'm 73 years old and it's almost hard to remember as a human who I was then and how sketchy being alive seemed to me on earth at the time."
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. You had no real idea in your early 20s whether you would survive even to 25 did you?"
    • Jonathan Flow: "NO. I thought I was a goner. Too much had already happened for me to take seriously living past 25."
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: Though he knew the answer to this he asked Jonathan: "How did you survive?"
    • Jonathan Flow: "By thinking of the needs of others, by thinking of the needs of my baby son.
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. My son became your son. It was also like this when Dawn became pregnant with the present Galactic Sentience. I was forced by circumstances to "grow up" and take myself and my then wife and son seriously. I could no longer just be philosopher, poet and song writer anymore. I had to grow up."
    • Jonathan Flow: "Really? That's how all this began?"
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Yes. That's how all this began too."
    • Jonathan Flow: "Wow! I didn't know that"
    • Previous Galactic Sentience: "Well. Now you do. You and I are much more alike than you likely realized before. After all you are me like the rest of you here. All the incarnations are aspects of me that I have always had within me."
    • All the incarnations nodded in understanding now. There seemed to be a new glow in the room as the memories of who they once had been flooded back into all of them.
    • It felt like the whole room was lighting up with amazingness! Everyone present felt it and was uplifted by it. Even Purple realized how important this was for Green Delta 7 to have a copy of this moment in her memories. Wait, could Tech Noir access all this if she shared it?
    • This might take some real thought.
    • Then she had it. She would share only with the Green Delta 7 on Ganymede with the restriction that she not share it at least for now with all the other Green Delta 7s. This could work so at least she was sharing it with one of them but not the immortal one for safety.
    •  



Friday, November 12, 2021

A Glimpse into the past while I was writing 2035 and 2037: 2035 is about Silver's life starting in 2000 AD

 

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2021

A Glimpse into the past while I was writing 2035 and 2037: 2035 is about Silver's life starting in 2000 AD

If you are interested here are 2035 and 2037 links:


begin quote from:

https://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/12/of-arcane-and-silver.html 


SUNDAY, DECEMBER 27, 2009

Of Arcane and Silver

I just finished writing 2035(which if it is still December 2009 you should still be able to click on among my December 2009 articles easily. If not click on 2009 and then december if it is delineated that way. If not, try this.

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/12/2035.html

2035 is about a reclusive young computer, robotic and software genius who is also rich to begin with with basically unlimited funds to finance his research into whatever he is interested in. He sort of becomes a new Thomas Edison in his field.

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/03/2037.html

2037 is about one of the many biological changes coming that will see humans easily become 100 to 500 years old while still being physically and mentally functional like most 30 year olds.

Both of these short stories are based upon my being an intuitive and precognitive psychic. There will be many many more innovations like these ones coming very fast at us all that likely will enable many of us to live very long and to prevent Global Climate Change from extincting mankind within the next 500 to 1000 years.

Though our future is dangerous it is potentially solvable for some of us. Likely the world population of humans will reduce dramatically from heat and the chaos of weather. What I'm writing about is some of the ways mankind will find to survive and even prosper in these chaotic times now and coming.

In 2035 we see Silver with money and Nannies and a cook living in a New York Penthouse looking out over Central Park. He is born there and never leaves there until he is 16. And as strange as this may be to you, money can allow this sort of thing to happen. In the process though it makes him very eccentric, it also allows his full genius to flourish unchecked by siblings beating him up or peers beating him up or frightening him. So his genius is left free even though his body is imprisoned by his own fears and panic attacks to his large top of the building penthouse overlooking Central Park for his first 16 years.

However, if one wants to see intuitive genius one looks to a Saint figure in Arcane(Saint Germain), one of the 200,000 native human souls of earth. But Arcane was actually born about 1 million years into the future on a future colony of Earth humans of today. Though they have interbred with other humanoids that left earth to colonize other planets in the last several million years, he saves his planet from destruction but then because he became too powerful as a saint of his people was asked to leave so his people wouldn't be afraid of him. However, he joins the Galactic Time Guard and is sent to Earth as a Galactic Anthropologist of Earth. In the process of being a Time Traveling Galactic Anthropologist he is taught by Eridian the lead Elder of Light Beings of Earth 1 million years in the future to become Saint Germain. So Arcane and Earth Soul born to the planet New Deva returns as a Time Traveler to become Saint Germain to save the souls of Earth from Extinction by Nuclear Weapons, Global Climate Change or anything else. In this way he keeps Earth's ecology intact for future humans to incarnate here to evolve as souls the way souls do.

No comments: