Friday, May 27, 2022

Writing when you are a life long intuitive like I am

 Because I have found ways to tune into past, present and future lifetimes in a constructive way often when I write I'm writing about past, present and future lifetimes that my soul has already lived or experienced.

You might say: "How is that possible?"

Well. The species of being that all our souls are create galaxies. This is one of the things that what we call our souls actually do. But, they also live billions of years (potentially) and don't naturally live in time and space like we do in our physical bodies here on earth. So, from our point of view as humans people might call our souls "Gods".

They are Gods that remind me a lot of the Greek pantheon of Zeus and Hera and Hercules and all that or even the Norse Pantheon or Odin and Thor and all that.

So, yes, it is possible to remember not only your experiences in the present and past lives but also in future lives as well because our souls do not naturally live in time and space and are an actual species of beings that actually create all the galaxies that presently exist in the universe.

No comments: