Sunday, May 29, 2022

Writing Can be Healing

Both for the writer and for those who read this writing it can be healing.

When I first started to write about Arcane what I was trying to do was to heal myself. At that point in my life I had studied a lot of comparative religion, Computer science and psychology, philosophy and cultural anthropology. In 1980 When I began writing about Arcane I had just gotten married for the 2nd time before this for a few years I had been a single father to my son. Eventually by 1989 I became a father for a 2nd time this one a girl. By 1996 I became a father to another daughter so I have been raising children non-stop since 1974 until my youngest daughter turned 18 and graduated High School in 2014.

When I first started writing about Arcane in 1980 I was trying to combine all my knowledge and wisdom into something (at age 32) that would start to heal some of the PTSD of my life through the whooping cough at age 2, the concussion at age 9, the seizures at night from the concussion ages 10 to 15, the separation from the church I was raised in from birth, the break up of a relationship (and relationships) that likely would have come to marriage and family for me in time also. This and many other things I was trying to heal in my life when I began writing about Arcane.

At the time I thought I was writing mystical Science Fiction of a healing nature. I had always loved Star Trek because it reminded me of my past life experiences in the past, present and future. So, Arcane was about some of these memories. 

However, when I believed and doctors believed I was dying in 1999 from a heart virus when I was forced to retire to live I began to see that "Yes" these experiences were all true that I was writing about.

Before this I didn't see how I could remember the future lives. But, then I experienced what my soul actually was in that it didn't naturally even live in time and space and I realized time was no barrier to a soul at all in remembering the past, present AND future.

This is when I realized I would need to publish what I had written online because the world needed to understand the future as well as the past.

So, in a sense I write Future History in addition to present and past history. By doing this I help mankind better understand what they are facing now here on earth and as they move out settling new planets and dimensions as well.

By God's Grace 

No comments: