Thursday, May 26, 2022

The world feels very different than it used to even a few years ago

 The changes are really a lot to deal with for all of us. I find myself because I'm older that if I go inside any shop or restaurant or any place of business inside I put a mask on still like a KN-95 that filters out 95% of the particulate matter wherever you are.

But, I find that most younger people don't do this anymore. However, I still do because about 71% of the people who died of Covid were ove 65 and I'm presently 74. about 21% of the people who died were over 45 and under 65 so you have most of the people who died from Covid worldwide were over 45 years of age.

About 60% of Americans have now had Covid in one form or another but I'm one of the 40% that likely hasn't had it and doesn't want it. One of my daughters had Omicron recently and my adopted daughter and her family has had Omicron too. My ex-wife and her boyfriend also have had some form of Covid too. 2 people I know have passed away from Covid as well and so because of the deaths of people I actually know Covid is very real for me.

But, the world now is nothing at all like the one we all lived in in 2019. Everything is different and likely will keep changing a lot simply because of the war in Ukraine combined with Covid being endemic all over the world and with millions now presently dying in China because of Zero Covid Policies there.

No comments: