Friday, May 27, 2022

My Grandmother and my mother and father prayed for me all the time while I was growing up

 On One level this is why I believe I'm still alive today because of all the prayers said for me along the way by various people.

So, it's important to pass all this "Good Will" on to the next generation. So, now I pray all the time for my wife and children and friends to have good lives too along the way.

It's less important as to whether the people you are praying for actually believe in God or not or even pray. The important thing is that you pray for them along the way to make their lives better.

It is an investment you are making in all these people in the same way that you might put money in an account in a bank so they can grow up and go to college one day. Prayers allow people to stay alive and have good lives which is why when people have no one praying for them they often die miserably very young. IF no one is praying for you you should pray for yourself and others to have a good life. This becomes like "spiritual money in the bank" which makes your life and everyone's lives around you better from this ongoing good will.

By God's Grace

No comments: