Wednesday, January 18, 2023

When I first began writing about Saint Germain I called him Arcane because I didn't know he was Saint Germain yet

 This was because I hadn't evolved enough in my spiritual evolution to understand that a Soul can experience the past, present and future all at once because of the true nature of a Soul.

What had been described to me of what a soul is was not fully the way a soul really was. So, as I scientifically studied all this by applying the Scientific Method to ALL THINGS as outlined by Francis Bacon of classifying all things into 

Hypotheses

Theories 

and Laws

By doing this I had thousands and thousands of potential hypostheses regarding everything I had studied or heard about in my entire life.

As I gained more evidence in any subject that Hypothesis could maybe become a Theory.

And Once I had gathered an incredible amount of evidence regarding any hypothesis that became a theory it might become a Law in how I saw the universe.

So, I wound up with thousands of hypotheses, Hundreds of Theories but very few laws in my lifetime of research.

The thing is about doing your own research in this way you do not have to convince the whole world about your hypotheses, theories and laws, Only yourself.

But, it is a lot like trusting yourself to stand up on a surf board and surf or to stand up on skis or a snowboard and slide down a hill in the snow.

Some people are able to do this and others might have difficulty with this.

However, being very coordinated I found skiing and surfing (especially body surfing and boogie boarding an amazing thing to do, especially because I mostly have lived on the Pacific Ocean in California or Hawaii most of my life now, Except for some years in the 1970s and 1980s up until 1992 in Mt. Shasta where I skied a lot in the winter and swam and kayaked and hiked in the mountains with my family.

I still go to Mount Shasta to commune with the mountain and my friends and Saint Germain many times a year to this day.

By God's Grace

No comments: