Wednesday, February 22, 2023

At least at Blogspot (blogger.com) I find that Chrome and Firefox work the best for blogging

There are advantages to each of them in different situations. So, I keep a copy of Chrome and a copy of Firefox on my computer loaded and ready to go. Because I notice as things go forward things keep changing. Right now, I'm composing on Firefox and quoting using Firefox because I was having too man problems using Chrome here. But, normally Chrome worked better because Chrome is a Google product and Blogger.com (Blogspot) is a Google product too. So, depending upon what you are using to blog with (I'm presently using a 2015 Macbook pro that I recently updated with a new rechargable battery and screen and keyboard and a few other things for around 600 plus dollars at an Apple Store. My friend told me I could have made these changes myself for much less like around 100 to 200 dollars so that is always an option if you are a techie like myself and others. However, if you make even one static electricity mistake or aren't aware of this you will permanently short out your CPU or memory or other components. So, unless you really know what you are doing and how to ground yourself electrically while you are doing all this I might recommend you just have an Apple Store do this for you like I did.

This saved me around 3000 dollars for a new Macbook pro and allowed me to buy a 4000 dollar very fast Macbook pro for my daughter and her video editing business. However, she had trouble with the screen because it affected her eyes. I told her to port the video to another screen and still use the very fast computer I just bought her but don't use the screen on the laptop anymore. Doing research online many people are having eye problems from the strobe effect of refreshing the screen at the rate it refreshes. So, I'm also glad I didn't buy a new 2022 or 2023 Macbook pro laptop now for this reason too and instead refurbished my 2015 laptop from Mac.

No comments: