Tuesday, February 21, 2023

I'm thinking that the eye problem people are having with some 2022 and 2023 view screens on Macbook Pro laptops is similar to Pokemon problem

 In other words the strobing or flashing of the speed at which a screen renews itself is a a frequency that the brain cannot deal with and so damages the eyes and brain of the person viewing it. It is also true that certain strobing frequencies of light will trigger epileptic seizures in some people as well. So, the frequency of how a computer screen refreshes itself is important in how a screen is designed so it can be compatible with human eyes and brains.

Even though the type of epilepsy that I had as a child was directly caused by a concussion and not hereditary (not genetic) I still even though I haven't had a concussion caused seizure since 1963 when I was 15, I still need to be careful of watching strobing lights like you sometimes will see on emergency vehicles. Another time I was in Disneyland and one display had flashing at a rate that was a problem for me so I just closed one of my eyes that was nearest to the strobing and walked out of the room quickly.

So, many people (children and adults) whether they ever had seizures or not might be sensitive to strobing lights whether they are white or blue or red or whatever colored lights they might be. Like I said before I still have to be careful around emergency vehicles because the flashing lights are problematic even to this day for me, even though I have never had a concussion seizure since 1963. So, if I"m driving a car and flashing lights are to one side of me I will often close the eye nearest the flashing so it doesn't affect my driving. But, another way if you feel strange around flashing lights is to just stop the car you are driving in or to sit down so you don't fall down when this occurs or find some way to get away from the strobing lights if you can.

No comments: