Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Watching all the people older than you die one by one

 This is sort of my experience at almost 75 which I will be this year. My ex-wife turns 75 this week so this is why I'm thinking about this. Getting used to everyone older than you that you know and love die one by one is very hard in life. But, learning how to let go of your past is how you survive into the future.

You have to be interested in what is going to happen next in life in order to keep going. So, whether it is curiosity or just liking to watch the sun come up in the morning or to watch beautiful sunsets where you can be with God in those moments in the mountains or at the ocean or wherever you prefer in life makes all the difference in the world.

It's a part of what allows me to live on even at 75. 

Hope springs eternal if you die daily!

No comments: