Thursday, February 23, 2023

The Sun and all the planets are as alive as you and me

 However, they live in a different time sense than we do which is more like how earth and rocks and molten rocks perceive reality.

When I was studying in the 1980s with Charlie Thom when he was still alive (A Karuk Medicine man) from Happy Camp, California, I had had an experience near Big Sur of rocks in a cliff speaking with me.

I had been despondent that day of moving from Mt. Shasta to the ocean because I missed the wilderness and didn't like living around so many people on the coast after living about 5 years in Mt. Shasta with my family. However, it was much easier to make money there on the coast with a business we had purchased at that time (around 1985).

So, the spoke to me to comfort me and talked to me as if this was normal. I was worried about myself after this experience at first. But, then I went to sweat (to a Sweat Lodge) to sweat with Charlie Thom and about 20 other people up in Mt. Shasta.

I told him about my experience and he said: "MY people (Karuk Tribe) have been talking to the Rock people for thousands of years". We bring the rock people into the sweat lodges after heating them up on the fires outside. The rock people are a direct part of our spiritual process in the Karuk tribe for thousands of years. 

So, he implied by this that other shamans and medicine people of his tribe had spoken with Rock people too.

I began to feel at peace with my "Rock People" experiences after this.

The Rock People had told me that humans are sort of like flowers to them: beautiful but temporary.

So, they sort of see us like their children or even pets or something like this. Rocks live millions of years but they are also like trees in that they don't live in the moment and instead live in the past, present and future all the time. 

In this sense Trees and rocks are unlike human beings who ONLY live in the moment.

Because most humans cannot live in the past, present and future all at once like Rocks, Trees and Angels do.

By God's Grace

No comments: