Monday, January 29, 2024

Angels in my life

 The first time I ever saw the angels up close and personal that I can remember I was 2 years old and dying of whooping cough. Then the Archangels came to me wearing jeweled armor with swords of flame at their sides. However, they all didn't look the same. Archangel Michael had blonde Hair and blue eyes and was their leader. None of them wore beards but all had shoulder length hair. However, each of them had a different colored armor and Archangel Michaels armor and sword flame color was blue and he was their leader and the most powerful of them. This was obvious. The rest looked up to him like an older brother or father that they all revered and would follow.

This connection with especially Archangel Michael has continued throughout my life. Often he will appear in various ways to protect me from harm. It's important to him and the other angels that I stay alive here on earth so I'm protected ever since whooping cough or before.

To say I have consciously lived with the angels as a life long decision since I was 21 years old is true. They were always there but I had to grow up to form an adult bond with them. Before 21 I was scared a lot because I hadn't come into my own yet. But, at 21 I made a conscious decision to always live with the angels and to be surrounded by them 24 hours a day the rest of my life here on earth. And so I have cultivated a life with angels ever since.

What comes from cultivating a life with angels? You don't need alcohol or drugs is the first thing that comes from this. You are often told what is coming and what to watch out for by the angels that surround you because angels live in the past, present and future in addition to the present so they sort of know what challenges are coming that you might have to face so they direct you in ways away from those problems whenever they are allowed to by God.

So, living with angels is a State of Grace, a Permanent state of Grace as long as you cultivate this relationship ongoing with angels in your life. They help you and you help them always. This creates a permanent relationship between angels and men and women and children worldwide and beyond this planet.

By God's Grace

No comments: