Monday, January 29, 2024

writing rebuilding or whatever I write that is longer

For me, as a writer it's about whatever God and Angels want to write through me. So, one day I might get an idea (like writing about the effect of Arcane and Celeste's house burning down in Lahaina Maui in the state of Hawaii. Then later (days, weeks or months later) I get that I should start writing about this.

My technique is that I feed off myself when I write. In other words when I start writing I reread what I have written and if I'm intrigued and interested in what I'm writing I write more. So, the way I write more is to read what I have already written and more flows through me. 

By the Grace of God

This technique for writing from God and Angels was taught to me by my Angels and Saint Germain and God.

By God's Grace

No comments: