Monday, January 29, 2024

Going to 59 in Shasta today. Presently 55 degrees at 10 AM

 Beautiful day in Mt. Shasta. From my window I can see the mountain Clearly today. Amazing! The last two days have been mostly clear during the day. The mountain turned golden at sunset last night with a big lenticular Angel wing Cloud in gold over it. You can see why millions of people all over this world see Mt. Shasta as one of the most sacred mountains on earth. Amazing place. So glad my wife and I were here to share it on this trip up from the SF Bay area.

However, on Wednesday with the new storm coming the night time temperatures will drop down into the 30s and 20s later this week. Last night I think it was only 41 degrees when I got up about 5 am to open the sliding glass door for some fresh mountain air and to look out at this beautiful mountain.

No comments: