Friday, January 26, 2024

Rebuilding

I was thinking about writing this because obviously Arcane (Saint Germain) would have to have his house rebuilt in Lahaina too on Maui.

I had written before that he was told about the fire and not allowed to stop it for various reasons and so he put his stuff in storage and told people he knew in Lahaina that he was going to be renting out his house and so was putting his belongings in storage. (What he didn't tell people is that he knew what would happen in the fire and wanted his possessions to remain intact even though his home insurance would pay for his house to be rebuilt eventually.

Also, Arcane owns a place on Mt. Shasta and another place in Switzerland in 2023 so he has other places to live even though his family loves Maui and the Hawaiian Islands and prefers this climate because he and his children are all amphibians from  the planet New Deva. But, all of them including his wife are descended from people who colonized other planets from Earth around 2500 AD or after. 

One day he walked into his living room and then into his kitchen where his wife was preparing a meal and said, "The Green Sphere just told me that Lahaina is going to burn down."

Celeste said, "That's awful! Are we allowed to stop it?"

Arcane: "I asked the Galactic Time Guard and even His Oneness Time Lord of Earth and he said, "NO. Because this helps people begin to actually deal better with global climate changes. It is a wake up call for everyone living on earth in this sense."

Celeste: "Then what are we to do?"

Arcane: "Well. I think we should tell people that we are renting our home for some reason and that we are putting our things in storage and moving to another location."

"Where should we move to?" said Celeste aghast at losing her home in a fire.

 

Arcane: "Well we could move to Paia or to Kihei or to Ka'anapali or even further north we might move to Napili. It all depends upon who has a furnished house available to rent at this time."

Celeste: "I'm not sure I could witness our neighbors dying or their houses burning up or what it would do to the island to lose Lahaina, Arcane."

Arcane: "Well. We could move to Switzerland. That's another option. We still have our place there too that we could move into and leave most of our stuff in storage here until we can rebuild our house with the Insurance money after the fire at some point."

Celeste: "I think I would like that better. It is going to destroy many families here and I don't think I can watch that happen to our wonderful Lahaina."

Arcane: "So, it's settled then? We move to our place in Switzerland in Zurich?"

Celeste: "Yes. I don't want to see this happen in person. We have seen enough suffering in our lives already, Arcane."

Arcane: "Okay. I will begin moving our stuff out of here tomorrow. I'll hire some people and rent a vehicle to move it all into storage."

Celeste: "I think that would be best."

The next day Arcane hired some guys and their moving van to move all their things into a storage facility.

The day after that they had their things packed and Arcane said: 

"The Green Sphere is going to manifest some duplicate androids of us at the Kahului Airport and we are going to get into the Green Sphere. The Androids will take our luggage for us to Switzerland and land in Zurich sometime in the next 15 hours. However, I think we should get into the Green Sphere in our living room and say goodbye to our duplicate androids until we meet them in our Zurich home.

So, Celeste and Arcane handed off their luggage to the duplicate androids of themselves and got into the green sphere in their living room. The Androids drove their car to a parking facility in Kahului and then took a taxi to the airport and took Arcane and Celeste's luggage to Switzerland from Kahului, Maui, Hawaii by plane.

For Arcane and Celeste the journey was instantaneous. So, at around 10 am they instantly were in Zurich 11 hours later at 9pm at night because there is an 11 hour difference in time between Hawaii and Zurich, Switzerland. They showed up in their living room and began to take cloths off their furniture there which was there so dust wouldn't gather. Arcane often stayed here and had a lady who cleaned house for them do all this kind of work but she wouldn't arrive until the androids arrived with all their luggage. They just likely couldn't be seen as being there until the android duplicates of themselves arrived there at their estate.

Celeste: "Now that we are here. What's Next?"

Arcane: "Well. Because of the Green Sphere you and I can go anywhere and do basically almost anything just like before."

Celeste Said, "I'd like to go visit Young Arcane and Ah Ray In and Prophetess on New Deva."

Arcane: "What time period? The one after Young Arcane and Ah Ray IN are married?

Celeste: "Yes. That would be interesting."

Arcane: "How about the time period after Young Arcane gives up being the New Devan Oneness and becomes just the Oracle of New Deva and Moksha is now with Purple Delta 7 and has become the Oneness of New Deva?"

Celeste: "That sounds nice. We could just be gone one second or less from Zurich and planet earth but maybe we could stay 6 months or so there?"

Arcane: "You are talking about a working vacation! I like that."

Celeste: "For me, personally it's a long vacation from having to watch my home burned down that we have owned since around 1990 or earlier. Even if we still have all our stuff, Arcane, it's still a loss of the home our children grew up in."

Arcane: "Yes. I feel it too. Maybe it should be more vacation and recreation and much less a working vacation for both of us."

Celeste: "Yes." 

Their son, Darcy and their Daughter Star Rainbow or "Star" for short were born in I believe 1988 and 1990? so today in 2024 they likely would be around 36 years old (their son) and Star likely would be 34 years old in 2024 too. Darcy their son is a lawyer in the U.S. and Europe and passed the bar in California and New York and so can work as a lawyer in around 46 states in the U.S. and in the EU.

Their daughter prefers Hawaii a lot but I think both of them are in relationships even though Star prefers living somewhere in Hawaii but might be in Honolulu these days at age 34.

But, remember Arcane and Celeste still look in their 30s or early 40s because of regeneration of Galactic Citizens. On one level it is usually a matter of choice just how long a Galactic Citizen can live. For example I believe Arcane lives at least 4000 to 7000 years or more in total as Saint Germain the Galactic Saint.

 

Arcane was trying to figure out exactly what time period that they should visit both to their advantage and to the advantage of Young Arcane and Ah Ray In and Moksha and Purple. He finally decided to sent a message to them all through the Green Sphere to create an advantageous time for them all to meet and spend time together. He heard back from them the best time or times to come so he asked the Green Sphere to send them there in that time period.  

New Deva homecoming

Everyone who was still alive on New Deva (relatives and friends) greeted Arcane and Celeste with open arms. It was sort of a rebirth of sorts for both Arcane and Celeste. Young Arcane's new life with Ah Ray In was hard to take for Arcane of course but she was in good hands with another version of him so she would be okay. Moksha, his childhood friend had settled down with Purple (Delta 7) which from a 2024 perspective would be strange but isn't in the context of who Purple is in that time era because there is no real way to separate her from any other human or humanoid being (unless someone knew her true abilities and capabilities). Because otherwise she just seems like any other educated and healthy person you might meet anywhere in the Galaxy or beyond.

Moksha was overjoyed to see Arcane his childhood friend again and he had already known Purple Delta 7 because she was over 5 million years old already through time travel and self evolving evolution that Created Sentients (robots or androids or both) are capable of. 

So, Arcane and Purple had already known each other on many planets already because they both are still Galactic Time Guard operatives.

Moksha now has a flame on his forehead to denote that he is a Oneness of New Deva and Purple is his consort because Onenesses are not allowed to marry but they can still have children and relationships with their consorts. This is true throughout the Milky Way Galaxy pretty much.

Moksha: "It's wonderful to see you old friend."

Because they have known each other since they were under 10 years old on New Deva already.

Arcane: "Yes. Moksha it brings tears to my eyes to see you again."

Celeste felt a home with Moksha and Purple because by now in her life they both were family. Also, it was easy to feel safe with beings as capable as Arcane and Purple and Moksha around who had survived almost anything you could imagine during their lives and come through it relatively okay.

Purple welcomed them to their home on New Deva which was kind of a small Palace of sorts. Purple said, "We have a new addition to our family. I would like you to meet him."

Celeste said, "Oh. That's wonderful! Our kids are now on their own and 34 and 36 years old in 2024 on earth.

Purple: "What brings you to New Deva, Celeste?"

Celeste: "Well. There was a fire that was going to burn our house down in Lahaina that we were not allowed to stop by the galaxy or the Oneness of Earth."

Purple: "Oh. you poor thing your lovely home gone?"

Celeste: "Yes. But the Green Sphere told us before it happened so we moved our possessions out to a safe place so at least our possessions (our furniture and things) are still okay and in one piece. But, I realized I wasn't prepared to watch my home burn so we have moved to our home in Switzerland now."

Purple: "How is that?"

Celeste: "Well. We didn't stay long but will be gone from Switzerland for only a second so people won't even notice we are gone."

Purple: "Oh. That's standard procedure for all Galactic time Guard operatives like you and Arcane."

Celeste said, "Yes." 

Celeste: "What did you name your son, Purple?"

The boy had blue eyes and curly blonde hair.

Purple: "I couldn't name him Golden because I already have a son by Silver named Golden. You probably didn't know that. Right?"

Celeste: "Where is Golden?"

Purple: "Just like your children he grew up and went off on his own life but he still visits me and Silver both here and on earth where Silver still lives with his wife."

Celeste: "But doesn't that happen in the future?"

Purple: "Yes. But remember I'm a time traveler like you and Arcane are too. So, the order of things as I experience them could be literally anything."

Celeste: "Yes. I never entirely get used to that."

Purple: "Yes. It makes being married and raising children and grandchildren and the like more potentially viable for you. I understand this."

Celeste: "Yes."

Celeste: "Your little boy is beautiful, Purple and he looks just like you and Moksha and he even feels like you and Moksha. How wonderful! What is his name?"

Purple: I named him Pokhara, after a city in Nepal that I like to visit sometimes. I like to look up at the high mountain peaks while rowing out on one of the lakes in a boat."

Celeste: "Arcane tells me that Jonathan went there in 1986 and did that too."

Purple: "Did you know that I have been Jonathan's bodyguard for a long time? IT was one of my first assignments to earth before I became sort of like a companion and relative and bodyguard for the Galactic Sentience."

Celeste: "So, you bop around through time a lot then?"

Purple: "Yes. I usually keep around 100 to 1000 copies of myself on call for Jonathan and the Galactic Sentience to keep them safe and okay."

Celeste: "If you don't mind me asking how does that work?"

Purple: "I keep them in different times and on different time lines in a strategic way. If something happens to one of them, all of us end whoever did that."

Chills flew up Celeste's spine as she heard this.

Celeste: "I sometimes forget you are the most lethal weapon in the galaxy. All of you."

Purple: "Yes. sometimes I am called General Purple Delta 7 too in some quarters of the Galaxy and that's true even within the Galactic Time Guard.

Celeste: "Saint Germain initiated you as Purple Delta 7 didn't he."

Purple: "Yes. It was an honor being trained by the other identity of your husband as a mystic warrior for God and Country and the Galactic Sentience."

Chills again went up Celeste's spine at just how potentially powerful and yet how kind Purple Delta 7 actually  was and is in real life.

Purple:"Of course I couldn't tell you all this unless you were a Galactic Time Guard operative which obviously you are."

Celeste: "Understood Purple."

Celeste held Pokhara on her lap and it felt good to have someone 2 or 3 years old once again on her lap. She realized then just how much she missed having a little one or ones and being around her kids now that they were all grown up.

Meanwhile Moksha and Arcane are talking as old friends:

Moksha: "I want to thank you once again, Arcane for recommending me to be a Oneness and for introducing me to Purple. She is amazing in a whole new way that I never could have considered as being real before."

Arcane: "Yes. She is really wonderful isn't she. I trained her in the Mystical Arts as well and taught her the path of compassion even though she is a military General Too."

Moksha: "Also, you likely didn't know this we have a beautiful son now too who is the love of both of our lives."

Arcane: "Congratulations Moksha. One one level I never really saw you as a father before but you are wearing the mantle of Fatherhood well."

Moksha: "Well. We learn new things about ourselves every day."

Arcane: "Yes. That's True."

Moksha: "What brings you here, Arcane? I sense you have a heavy heart."

Arcane: "Well. Lahaina where you have visited me and where you met Purple for the first time has burned down."

Moksha: "You weren't able to get permission to change time and stop it?"

Arcane: "No. It appears to be a wake up call for all mankind sort of like how the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were left in time too as a wake up call for mankind."

Moksha: "That's awaful, Arcane. Were you able to save all your most precious things?"

Arcane: "Yes. the Green Sphere told me and then manifested some Androids to fly to Switzerland after I told Celeste about it."

Moksha: "This is where your children were born and grew up. This is quite a loss."

Arcane: "Yes. I'm actually worried more about Celeste than I am myself. That house was like you said 'where our children grew up' and now that they are out on their own to us in some ways it's all we have left. Star Rainbow doesn't live on Maui anymore even though shsine still lives generally in the state of Hawaii. And Darcy shuttles between law cases in the U.S. and Europe. He often visits or stays in his old room in our Swiss estate when his business brings him to Europe on business by the way. 

But, the one that worries me about losing this home to the fire is actually Celeste. I have already had to try to learn to live without my planet and of course she chose to leave her home planet to join the Galactic Time Guard whereas I was forced by circumstance to leave my planet when the war ended."

Moksha: "And like I promised you I traveled through time to be a moral support to you in this."

Arcane: "Yes. and I will never forget your friendship or loyalty in this."

Moksha: "Mostly I did this Arcane because I wouldn't have survived to grow up unless you had healed my mind enough after what happened to me as a child. I couldn't deal with my horrific memories and likely would have taken my own life had you not helped heal me in the ways of a planet Saver of New Deva."

Arcane looked deeply into Moksha and said: "You might be right about that, Moksha."

Moksha: "I know I'm right. I owe you my life since I was a child, Arcane. This is just common knowledge for me."

Arcane and Moksha hugged each other and Moksha started to cry as Arcane healed Moksha's memories some more.

Moksha: "Purple works with me in healing those days in more detail than you could as a gifted child yourself, Arcane."

Arcane: "Yes. This is one reason why I introduced you to her, Moksha. I knew she could heal the details of your life better than I could. But, I still am better at healing the bigger causes of the pain than likely she is because in the end she is not human like you and me. 

However, it's also true that in some ways she is much better than any human being in the universe too. So,

she's a paradox in this sense."

Moksha: "You never cease to amaze me, Arcane in what you actually understand."

Arcane: We all have our abilities and I"m grateful for mine in that I can help so many people whether they understand I"m helping them or not."


 



By God's Grace

Note: if you haven't read all the sections of "Memories" there are now at least 2 timelines. The first timeline Arcane and Celeste live on where they have their children Darcy and Star and then there is a 2nd timeline where Ah Ray IN doesn't die and likely Celeste Weaver (Arcane's Wife) isn't born (not sure about this) but timeline changes are often hard to follow completely for anyone.

Anyway, Ah Ray in is the Same Soul as Celeste Weaver and Prophetess. So, Arcane when he cannot marry Ah Ray In because she was murdered on the first timeline marries her reincarnation from another planet who is a Planetary Anthropologist of the Galactic Time Guard like Arcane and assigned to earth long term, Celeste Weaver.

end note.

There are two timelines regarding Arcane and the incarnations of Ah Ray In of which Celeste is one of them who becomes Old Arcane's wife on the first timeline eventually. Old Arcane and Celeste basically live on Timeline 1 regarding New Deva and their life on earth.

Timeline 1 is Chapter 1 through 11 of "Memories". Then next there is Timeline 2 where many things have changed.

 

Timeline 2

Begins in Chapter 12 and after of "Memories" and continues through Chapter 18.

The Following takes you to the beginning of Timeline 2 starting with Chapter 12:

Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories"

 

Thursday, January 14, 2021

If you haven't read Chapters 12 through 18 of "Memories" here is a word button (LInk) to start

 

Monday, March 11, 2019

I'm reprinting this so it's easier for you to find "Memories" Chapter 12 through 18


Saturday, October 6, 2018

This button will take you to Chapter 12 of "Memories"











At the end of Chapter 12 is a word button
for Chapter 12 Continued, then at the end
of Chapter 12 Continued is chapter 13
word button and so on.

 


 

 


No comments: