Sunday, February 25, 2024

Being Clairvoyant is actually too much responsibility for any one person to carry

How I have always dealt with it is to realize that God made me this way for his purposes. 

It's also why I write about the Planet Saver that I was in another incarnation. Am I a planet saver in this incarnation too? Possibly.

However, the type of person I am I likely would never let other people know that I am or was or will be a planet saver because that is just my personality in this lifetime. Why?

My childhood experiences did not make me trust most people. Why?

Part of being clairvoyant is often knowing Exactly what other people are thinking.

And this is why I don't tend to trust people because they NEVER do exactly what they are thinking. Instead they do what is expedient. This makes me not trust most people.

So, I tend to gravitate to people who most closely resemble what they really think in their minds and hearts.

One of the hardest things I had to learn is that often what I was attracted to people was sincerity.

However, by my 30s I realized that really crazy dangerous people like Trump and others often are sincere (in a really Crazy way) and this makes them incredibly dangerous to not only themselves but everyone around them too.

So, sincerity even though it's nice is only good if the person you are listening to or talking to is actually sane and balanced to begin with.

Otherwise, if someone is lying to themselves even though sincere about it they are also lying to you as well (whether they realize it or not) and therefore they are a potential danger to your survival and the survival of your family and friends potentially too.

So, being clairvoyant is too much responsibility for anyone to carry. So, I give my Clairvoyance to God and Angels to Carry for me instead. This is how I manage knowing so much about life here on earth and everyone here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: