Saturday, February 24, 2024

When you write about the Past, Present or Future you also change somewhat the past, present and future

 This is something I have noticed as a precognitive psychic. Everything is NOT written in stone. This is my experience. There are some things that God doesn't want changed and other things where there are "Special dispensations" which I call "God's Grace" where things aren't forced to be just one way.

I have learned to ask God if what I have been shown is allowed to be changed and some times it can be changed and sometimes it isn't allowed to be changed. However, it's very important if you are a precognitive to ask God why he gave you these gifts to begin with for a variety of reasons.

Seeing the future is a Gift from God so it's important to show respect to God for giving you gifts like this because often it is so you can change the future and save lives or whole civilizations or planets.

By God's Grace

No comments: