Thursday, February 22, 2024

I was Watching Thor(2011) with my wife tonight on TV

Of course we had seen it several times before but you know how a good movie can satisfy something deep inside you.  

I was thinking about how my experiences soul traveling to the Galactic Core sort of remind me of Thor(2011) and also of the Zeus and Hercules Greek Mythology paradigm as well.

I think it's important to realize that Zeus and Hera and Hercules was a belief system as real as Christianity is now to many people in Greece and how Odin and Thor was also a belief system very similar to the Zeus and Hera and Hercules belief system only Odin and Thor were in Scandinavia and had beliefs in Valhalla and how fate was a part of being a Viking. In other words it was felt you couldn't deny your fate when you were supposed to die.

However, my belief system even though I was raised a Mystical Christian by my parents took me to comparative religion where I realized that all religions are pretty much the same thing in their own unique cultural contexts which teach people about what to eat and how to behave and who to marry more than anything else. Also, I don't believe in Fate entirely because I have experienced how everything can change and evolve in our lives too. So, in some ways none of us are locked into a path unless we want to be locked into that path.

So, tonight as I watched Thor(2011) I began to think of my experiences as a soul traveler with the Galactic Sentience whose family owns and built this galaxy we presently live in and how similar the Greek and Scandinavian Paradigms match what my experiences were soul traveling to the center of the Galaxy where the Black hole is that holds the Galaxy together.

It made me think again that other soul travelers have similar experiences that I did starting in the 1970s only way back during Greece before Christ was born and later in Scandinavian countries too.

IT might be important for more people to realize that Soul Travel is a real thing even though understanding fully this would freak a lot of people out.

However, for me, it is a scientific experience much like getting out of your car and walking through a national park or something like that (the car being your body and the soul traveling being your soul getting out of the car and experiencing something new or different than before.

However, I wouldn't recommend soul traveling unless you are traveling with Angels like I do because you might not survive it otherwise.

By God's Grace

No comments: