Wednesday, February 28, 2024

By Becoming a planet Saver you allow Earth to survive for your children and Grandchildren and so on and so on

By thinking like "What can I do to preserve life on earth?" you begin to move in sync with mother earth and then you will be helped in various ways by mother earth in staying alive a very long time. By dedicating yourselves to helping earth and her ecology survive whatever comes you become a part of the solution rather than being a part of the problem caused by unthinking humans about what actually keeps them and their children alive for thousands and thousands of years into the future.

Global Climate change is a potentially solvable problem. However, there have to be enough people motivated in ways that are actually practical to solve this problem. We see the beginnings of the solution already in many people worldwide.

"There are no problems only opportunities."

Once a friend of mine told me this when I was going through a difficult divorce around 1994. I didn't see how I could survive this divorce because I had been married 14 years and we were raising or had raised 4 children at that point.

However, because my friend had a Master's Degree in Psychology I began to think about how it was true that there are no problems only solutions and how there are no problems only opportunities and so I stopped seeing my problems as problems and began to view them as opportunities for me and for my children and potential grandchildren.

In doing this I solved all my problems and my life now is better than it ever was before doing this.

I believe in my heart that this is also true of global climate changes and wars and everything else.

These problems are only problems if you view them that way. If you view these problems as opportunities then the weight lifts off you and then you can move forwards in your life.

By God's Grace

No comments: