Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Staying alive a long time

For me, living to 75 didn't happen all at once. It happened in stages of my life. It feels like I have lived over 100 lifetimes instead of one just because the world has changed so much and my world (my world view) has changed so much during my life in many ways.

I can go back to when my world (as it is now) began for me at age 2 when the Archangels appeared to me and saved my life from whooping cough as this is when angels became very important to me (even though I presently believe angels were important to me from way before I was born and maybe you and I were angels before we incarnated as human beings here on earth.

Why would we choose to be humans if we couldn't develop free will and autonomy which to me is why we choose to incarnate in the first place. We incarnate so we can be empowered as souls and likely many of us are angels both before we do this and after. And some of our relatives often come for us to take us to a better place when we pass on.

I have seen this happen to loved ones myself.

Living a long time is easier and possible when you align yourself with your angels and God. I suppose there are many ways to look at all this but aligning yourself with God and Angels is definitely a useful path to enlightenment and heaven.

However, I don't have much use for religions per say because they are not about God and ONLY about money in the end.

Your personal relationships with Angels and with God are what see you through to old age in the best way possible for everyone.

So, in cultivating your relationships with both angels and God you create your heaven realms that you will live in while you are here on earth and after being here all the time.

By God's Grace

No comments: