Thursday, February 29, 2024

Writing

Everyone has their own unique writing style just like everyone has their own unique speaking style as well. I find that writing helps me better understand myself and the world around me and all the people in it better so I feel more empowered in my life to move forward more confident of my decisions ongoing.

If you can make better decisions from being better informed then often you can survive things that others cannot. There is something to be said for being strong but sometimes being as strong as an oak also makes a person brittle in difficult times. Though one might not want to always be a tree that bends in the wind there are times when bending is better than breaking and then being gone either mentally or physically.

So, I find the trick is actually adaptability more than anything else and trying to have enough fun in life where you actually want to stay alive to see another day. If you are all work and no play why would you want to stay alive?

This is the thing about life.  You have to often work a lot to stay alive but then if you don't play enough to actually want to be alive then often you are not alive either mentally or physically anymore.

If physically writing doesn't work for you maybe videoing what you want to say on your smartphone and then transcibing it or having it transcribed for you later might work. For example, it is possible I believe to call up SIRI to convert your speech to text and then possibly you could print that speech in some format also to the printed word on your computer printer as well.

No comments: