Tuesday, October 22, 2024

How can one "See" the past, present and future?

When I began writing about Arcane in 1980 I believed in what would be called: "Sequential Reincarnation" because I was raised as a mystical Christian where the goal was to reincarnate as a being until one became like Jesus and could raise the dead like he did Lazarus and multiply the loaves and fishes and fly through the air and ascend into the sky like Jesus.

So, at least at that point I didn't believe it was possible to "See" the Future but I did remember lifetimes that went back at least as far as the Time of Jesus and of being a Roman Centurian Officer then at the time of Jesus there when he was crucified. 

I also remembered being with Saint Francis of Asisi as one of his childhood friends who went into battle with him as a knight for the same province or area and eventually becoming one of the Catholic Monks of his band which eventually became the Franciscan Brotherhood of the Catholic Church. I also remembered knowing Milarepa of Tibet which is another incarnation of Saint Germain in addition to him being Saint Francis of Asisi in Italy.

However, I didn't believe that one could "See" the future until I believed I might be dying in 1998 and 1999 from a heart virus. As I prepared for my death (potentially) then I reached a state of consciousness where I realized what a soul really was and it was different than what I had originally imagined.

I came to realize that a soul has really nothing at all to do with time or space. A soul has to do with Pure Being. So, since a soul doesn't naturally reside in time and space but only being it experiences it's incarnations as human beings ALL AT ONCE in one moment.

So, if you tune into the Pure Being of your Soul you too might experience the deep past, the present and the future of your soul which your soul has already lived int he past, present and future.

AT this point I realized I had been writing about Arcane because he is the same soul as me in a different lifetime but that our lifetimes overlap. Once I realized this I began to become aware of all the intersections of time and space and lifetimes so I was able to continue writing about Arcane but this time realizing I was writing about true things which changed the way I perceived reality.

 

By God's Grace

No comments: