Thursday, October 24, 2024

Learning to deal with your Gifts as an intuitive

Once I had survived my childhood and teens I decided in my early 20s to become a psychologist because I saw how I could help other gifted intuitive people learn to survive their gifts and make it into their 30s where they might be safer.

However, instead my girlfriend got pregnant and we got married and we raised my son and then later I had more children in life.

However, learning how to help people by studying to become a psychologist helped me help myself stay alive and also helped me help hundreds or thousands of people ever since who are all also gifted like myself.

Surviving your gifts to around age 30 is the hardest thing to do.

However, you have a head start if you learn to have compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe.

If you are gifted without learning this often you won't make it to 30 anyway for a variety of reasons.

So, learning compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe is a survival tool as a human being here on earth who is intuitively gifted.

By God's Grace

No comments: