Thursday, October 24, 2024

Seeing my future in 1968

 When I foresaw my own death in my 20s I tried to Astral Project my soul out of my body into the Galaxy and away from earth when I was 20 in 1968. However, I was stopped by Archangel Gabriel and told that I had promised God that I would help mankind on earth. I told him that I foresaw my own death in my 20s and I was cutting short my life because I was going to die anyway without accomplishing my goals as a soul. He did not disagree with my assessment.

However, he told me that I had been praying for Soul Travel with the Angels since I first saw him in Archangel Michael's band when I was 2 when they came to save my young life from Whooping Cough.

He told me that they were going to give me Soul Travel so I could be many places at once and that this would allow me to live through my 20s and fulfill my mission for God and live a Long Life.

He was right!

By God's Grace

No comments: