Sunday, October 4, 2026

I guess you could say I was born a seer

Learning to be a Seer is difficult I found in life. You often know things before they happen. Can you save everyone's life? Probably not. But, you can save some lives because of what you see coming. So, I find saving the lives I can save I do whenever possible (as long as God shows me this is the right thing to do).

People think time is "Set in Stone" but that's only true sometimes. Other times lives can be saved, people can be stopped from being maimed for life, People don't all have to go crazy because the love of their life died or other things like this.

So, many things can be changed in life to better outcomes. 

By God's Grace 

The most interesting thing about the following is it was written a few months before September 11th 2001. 

ABOUT THE AUTHOR
July 25th 2001 11:25 PST
I guess you could say I was born a seer. As a child it was terrifying at times knowing what people were thinking. At about 3 I wondered why adults never said exactly what they thought. At about 15 I realized why. It was because politeness kept people from harming each other, themselves and society. In my teens I found God or should I say God found me and basicly said, "Use these gifts as I will you to, Fred, or die." I obeyed and began to use my gifts to help everyone I knew, saw or met.

No comments: