Sunday, October 4, 2026

People are not asking the right questions regarding AI in order to survive it

In College I learned that the most important thing regarding college is learning to formulate useful questions regarding everything in your life and the lives of those around you.

Without these useful questions we all die pretty young just like I watched so many many people die in the 1950s basically from Superstition and ignorance growing up.

So, for me at least, learning to formulate useful questions is one of the main reasons I'm still alive now at 78 years old and relatively happy.

IF you can't ask the important questions in life for whatever the reason you aren't going to live very long.

You have to be brave enough to ask the important questions to even make it to 30 years old I find.

I for one didn't expect to ever see 25 but then I got married at 26 and all this changed because I was a Dad and needed to take care of my wife and son.

Would I have lived to see 25 without my family? That I cannot really say because that is not what happened in my life.

All I can say for sure is that it seemed impossible to me to ever see 25 especially from 18 to 25 years old 

No comments: