I thought it might be useful to start with the very end of Chapter 11 before I went into Chapter 12. Also, after Chapter 11 I used artistic license to put in Chapter 1. IN other words I didn't start with Chapter 1 because I realized It was better in "Memories" to start with Arcane landing on Earth in a Time Traveling battle he was involved in regarding the planet New Deva Versus Isfahel. Arcane's planet he was defending was New Deva.
end of Chapter 11 of "Memories".
"Do you think it's safe to return to Tahiti, George?" George as Arcane said, "I'll make one or two phone calls and it will be safe."
"You are a pretty scary guy sometimes, Arcane!" Said John.
Then he laughed with a belly laugh because he thought what he had said was very funny. This was because he intuitively knew that George and Celeste and maybe even Cory and Andy were time and space travelers from somewhere and some when else. That he could not safely ever tell anyone this he thought was extremely funny.
"Now I'm really going to scare you. Will you be my best man, John?"
John stopped laughing. He said, "Do you really mean that, George?"
" Yes!" said George as Arcane.
"Then it's a done deal" and he slapped George on the back.
Celeste looked at Grace and said, "Grace will you be my maid of honor?"
"Are you sure?"said Grace.
"Very sure!" said Celeste.
"I'd be honored, Celeste. You are a real lady, a real friend!" said Grace.
John called the Airport to ready their Lear jet and Arcane and Celeste got on the phone to Tahiti to set up their wedding by Credit card. While he was calling he said to Celeste on Biocom, "Jonathan, my soul double in physical form had a father that traveled by yacht to Tahiti in the late 30's. It will honor my future father that we marry there."
Celeste's reply was, "I love you Arcane but you will always be a little strange and more than a little mysterious."
"As long as you love me I don't mind being strange and mysterious."
"We'll honor your future father then."
"Thanks for being patient with me, Celeste."
Celeste laughed. She was marrying the man of her dreams of several lifetimes. It may be weird but it was real and she was at last so very happy.
Grace came back and said, "I was able to get off work Monday so I can go with you to Tahiti."
"Great!" said Arcane. They had decided to leave at 7 pm Saturday night and fly to Tahiti. John promised to have Grace back to Honolulu by midnight Monday. Arcane and Celeste would be married around noon in Tahiti at a special place Celeste had picked out.
When Celeste Weaver first came to Earth it was to Tahiti. So for her it was her safe place, her home on Earth away from most of the hustle and bustle of earth.
When their Lear jet touched down on Tahiti a helicopter was waiting to take them to a private island. Except for a few friends and a minister they would have the island to themselves. George as Arcane, Celeste, John and Grace all had friends in very high places in national and world Government and business. Their private island paradise for two days proved it.
They were married on the beach with John, Grace and a few friends. George said after the marriage ceremony. "It's been a very long wait to be married to you, Celeste. I'm grateful we could finally do this after all this time."
John said, "Have you two been going together a long time."
"Not really" said George. We've just been very good friends for a very long time.We're both sort of traditional."
John said, "Sometimes just being friends is the most important part of a good long term relationship."
George said, "I agree." Celeste said, "So do I."
With that we leave our friends and lovers now married and moving toward a long life together. Two years hence Jonathan will come and learn his lessons in Hawaii with his family. But that is another story.
With this we leave Arcane and Celeste and their future 3 children. It is said that Arcane and Celeste remained married for over a thousand years.
END OF BOOK ONE
If you are interested in reading more about Arcane go back to my index page and click on History of Arcane Part 1 and also 2. If interested in one of the other pages please read History of Celeste Weaver, History of His Oneness or the History of Jonathan Flow. There are several other minibooks there as well that are directly or indirectly related to "Memories".
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
July 25th 2001 11:25 PST
I guess you could say I was born a seer. As a child it was terrifying at times knowing what people were thinking. At about 3 I wondered why adults never said exactly what they thought. At about 15 I realized why. It was because politeness kept people from harming each other, themselves and society. In my teens I found God or should I say God found me and basicly said, "Use these gifts as I will you to, Fred, or die." I obeyed and began to use my gifts to help everyone I knew, saw or met.
At times it was horrifying to walk by someone and to know they would die soon. However, that was balanced by good things and the satisfaction of knowing that God had allowed me to be his instrument to help someone. I did not really begin to have peace about my gifts until I met a Tibetan Lama at around the age of 30. Then all aspects of the "gifts" came into balance.
The two most difficult precognitions that have come to pass already were in 1985 and 1989. The first involved my family and the second a major earthquake in where I lived. In 1985 I woke up one morning knowing that if any of my family drove in a car that day that one of us would die. I told my wife and children about this and my wife said,"I have a business delivery and your daughter has an orchestra practice." I said, "Please listen to me. You know I'm usually right about these things." Anyway, she would not listen. And so I prayed as hard as I could that neither of them would die that day. When they drove away I felt sick to my stomach. About 5 minutes later my daughter ran back home crying and said they had had a head on and the car was totaled. I got in another of our cars and drove my daughter and I to the sight. She was right our car was totaled. My wife had collapsed the steering wheel and had cracked ribs and my daughter had hit her head on the windshield. I immediately thought ofof a Lama friend and what he had said, "Little hurt instead of big hurt." I smiled and was grateful no one had died.
The next precognition was more psychologically difficult for me and affected thousands of people. I woke up seeing death the skeleton in the black shrowd. I had never had a vision this being before and so when I fully wakened I said to mywife "We had better check this out because "death" has never appeared to me before." So we checked it out and narrowed it down to an earthquake or a nuclear blast on a specific week a few weeks hence. We decided to be in Hawaii when it happened and so watched it happen on CNN in Hana, Maui, Hawaii. It was the Loma Prieta Earthquake of 1989. Most of the friends that I told about the Loma Prieta Earthquake weeks before it happened were too frightened to speak to me after they lived through the earthquake. One of the people's houses in the Bay area had thousands of dollars of damage. There is something called the Kasondra effect. It is in regard to telling someone of something before it happens and because of that being blamed for the event. It is something I've had to deal with my whole life. Usually, the way I deal with it is to distract someone who is going to have an accident from their normal time line without telling them anything and thereby saving their life or limbs. I have found one must be very careful who and what one shares about these kinds of things with others.
However, I have been authorized to write this book in the hope that the war between the free world and China is avoided. As of 7000+ AD in my book this war has already taken place and Asia, North and South America, Australia and the Pacific Islands are all unihabitable. Only Europe and Africa and Greenland are still inhabitable by healthy humans. All cities below 3000 feet no longer exist because of global warming and incredible winds so most healthy people in 7000 ad now live above 5000 feet in elevation. That is why places like the Alps are a good place to have a seat of world government for what remains of the inhabitable world.
If a war between the free world and China takes place in the next 200 years it leaves, Asia, North and South America and Australia uninhabitable for about 20,000 years.
This book has been written partly to help change the future by eliminating this war. There is no occurance in presently recorded history that devastates earth like this war did. All efforts should perservere to create China into a democracy as soon as possible and thereby eliminate this war from future history. The hellish karma for earth and its souls caused by this war must be stopped by eliminating this war. All in the future agree that this war must be stopped so that all nations and their cultures can continue to strengthen earth for future colonization of other planets. All cultures are needed when we colonize other planets when we have to deal with other species far into the future.
THE WHEEL OF TIME
When I was travelling in Thailand in 1985 and 6 I was guided inwardly to suddenly leave Thailand with my family and go to India. At the time I didn't know really what the KalaChakra was. I thought I was just going to meet a lama in Bodhgaya that I knew in Santa Cruz that I and my family had become friends with. However, after a fairly adventurous journey we arrived in Bodhgaya, India to see 500,000 people receiving the Kalachakra Initiation from the Dalai Lama. About 10,000 people were there from the western world: i.e europe,North and South America, Aurstralia and Japan etc.The rest were in a circle around the Dalai Lama in Bodhgaya by country. There were devotees receiving initiation from Tibet,Sri Lanka,Nepal,Bhutan,India and many other Asian places. It was amazing to see all these devotees in their native costumes. We were very amazed to be in this situation and were overwhelmed by our experience. Our lama friend signed us up as foreign recipients of the Kalachakra Initiation as we arrived on the first day and were eligible for this. I bought an authorized book on the Kalachakra then and began reading. I found that this initiation connects one to to the mystical world of Shambala that is believed to be a real heaven like world connected to this one through the Gobi desert in Asia. Some lamas speak of having been there. It is possible that His Oneness is the immortal King of Shambala.
Author's notes: All the following was originally my dedication, Introduction etc. to "Memories" which helped me greatly in understanding my own writer's process in organization and of the writing and editing of this book. However, after looking at it a few years I believe now that the reader is actually beter served by discovering it at the end. In this way the details come after you have experienced the book yourself and therefore become more meaningful. Also, if one doesn't want the details then they are happy too!
Memories and its sequels have been written as a tool for humanoids and others in general to better understand this Galaxy and their place in it or in relation to it and their place in the sea of all Galaxies. The primary sponsors of this work are the present Galactic Sentience, His Oneness, The Galactic Time Guard, Arcane and Celeste etc. The Galactic sentience has authorized this ongoing written series as a way of honoring his Grandfather and Grandmother, the physical Creators of the Milky Way Galaxy as it is called on Earth. Several of the millions and millions of simaltaneous regenerative incarnations made by the Present Galactic Sentience's Grandfather and Grandmother are recounted here.
It is with great kindness and grattitude for His Grandmother's and Grandfather's benevolence and sacrifice that the Galaxy exists today to bless and to benefit all sentient life within it and all that see, sense, or visit it in any way. These ongoing writings are not intended as a professional recounting but instead as friends sharing around a campfire their most profound experiences and insights on a starlit summer night.
The reason I published "Memories" online
This book "Memories" was written as a legacy by me and those who sponsor it to help mankind long after I'm gone. I have always been a precognitive psychic all my life. Sometimes this was very uncomfortable. However, after I turned about 30 years old and met my first Tibetan Lama I began to understand nonduality, the void and compassion for all beings in all time and space. At this point my psychic gifts became a complete blessing to me and all who came into contact with me. I know that might sound strange to some of you but then again this is my life experience.
I had always been afraid to publish information on my researches in this life as I thought it might be dangerous to me or to my family. However, when I almost died of a heart virus in 1998 and 1999 I realized how ignorant it was of me to think so little of the gifts God has so graciously given me that I would not share them with mankind before I passed on. One of the experiences of having a heart virus is feeling you are suffocating and can't get air. By using a Tibetan meditation I survived the illness. Also, when it first started about a dozen angels appeared to me so I thought I was dying and so I prepared for my passing on. However, the angels said in unison at that time over and over again, "You are not going to die! Your life will get better now!" Even though this was hard for me to take in let alone to believe I have learned through long experience to always take angels seriously. This understanding allowed me to survive when I couldn't breathe or oxygenate my blood. Instead of panicking and dying like many people do I simply disconnected through meditation instead of panicking and so I survived to write the book "Memories" for you and your friends and family to read.
In this near death experience God convinced me what a loss it would be if I died without sharing my lifetimes of research as a spiritual scientist. I hope my lifetimes of experience can help your soul and the souls of all your friends and family to better navigate your own lifetimes of experience. God had to make me think I was going to die before I shared this with you! Hopefully, God will convince you to do what you need to do without doing the same to you.
It is not necessary to believe in God or anything else to benefit from this book. What I feel is important in life is kindness and compassion that is exercised with wisdom. This book is an expression of that kindness, compassion and wisdom. So whether your approach to life is humanistic or whatever you can benefit from the wisdom expressed through this book. Even if you are only looking at this book as Science Fiction it is perfectly all right with me.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE
Originally Author's preface
I believe the paradigms illustrated here are true. However, I'm not attached to the idea that you must also believe as I do. Besides, not all truth seekers believe in God, extrasensory perception (ESP), soul travel and reincarnation as I do. The universe is a big place after all and I consider all my brothers and sisters and/or beings of fellowship if they have no gender as humans know it. So I have written this book for all who can be entertained or benefit in any positive way from reading or hearing it read to them or translated to them or for them.
The culture or cultures that now control both time and space also control our galaxy past, present and future. The culture or cultures that have the Galactic Legal right to control Earth's time and space do now control Earth past, present and future as well.
The past lives of the transmigrating soul are based upon memories as clear to me as you presently have of your childhood from age 4 through 20 years of age. However, I had to convert my memories to legendary form. This is to protect the real bodies and minds of all mentioned. It is my hope that reading this book will help you and your friends and families in your ongoing search for truth. My lifetimes of research as a truth seeker and soul pilgrim have helped me in translating the galactic paradigms that I have encountered in my journey as a soul.I believe that all civilized and uncivilized beings in this galaxy are subject to the paradigms illustrated if the beings and cultures exist within 1 to 5 million years future and past. I have done my best to share useful and practical paradigms that should help the humans of earth more easily survive and prosper through the many coming contacts with offworlders and multidimentional beings.
Jonathan Flow follows some of my personal travels from 1948 to the present. The Pseudonym Jonathan Flow gives me license to share deeper truths. I feel safer in sharing more of what I wish in this context without fear for my life or yours. The governments of Earth are not the problem. Some of the governments and businesses and ruffians beyond earth who do not control earth but have an interest in earth are.
It is my hope that Peace may come to you through your religions. It is my hope that security may come through your governments. However, since truth can only be experienced and not even properly talked about, each of us must find truth alone. For me truth has come by being open to it, by knowing that I must be willing to give up old paradigms of life when shown something truer and superior to what I knew and believed before. To be a truth seeker goes beyond being a member of any religion,race or creed. For me it has gone something like this. "I want to know the truth no matter what."
I have written this book in order to help other truth seekers more easily find the truth. Within this book I have included as many paradigms and hints as I could to give the reader as safe a passage as possible in their own search for truth both inward and throughout the galaxy.
This reminds me of a joke. Someone went high into the Himalayas to speak to an enlightened master in a cave. Upon reaching the master the seeker said, "How do I become enlightened?" "Good decisions!" the master said. The seeker then said, "But how do I learn to make good decisions?" "Bad decisions." said the master.
Here in joke form we find the simple keys to both truth and enlightenment. It ain't pretty but it's the way it is.
INTRODUCTION
Since I believe the book to be real life memories inserted into a legendary form I have often prayed about how to present and publish the information so that it would be both safe and useful for all wherever and whenever they read, hear or see this. One of the ways I tried to make it safe for all is to change most of the dates. With 90% of the dates changed it seemed safer to me. The second thing I did was to change most of the names of the real characters. With most of the true dates and true names changed I felt that the reliability of the book could not be counted on by anyone trying to harm any of the existing characters in their home times and spaces. Since the characters Eridian and His Oneness now live in different dimensions than our physical world exists in they are relatively safe so I used their real names. However, both Eridian and His Onenes are known in Legends by thousands of other names. Eridian is known in many relgions ancient, prehistoric, present and future as the Guardian of the Gates of the Heavens of Earth. I was surprised that evolved beings can evolve in any time or times and still be totally masters in all times past, present or future. This one concept has totally redefined reality for me. It appears that childlike souls evolving are overshadowed by their already evolved fully masterful souls. It appears that the Buddhist statement that talks about one already being enlightened and that all that one needs do is to realize it is true. From this point of view it may be that all materialistic thought including time, space and logic is untrue and only useful in strengthening a souls resolve in being what it already naturally is.
Arcane is similar to his real name. His real name means Ancient Wisdom in his native tongue. However, his name could not be pronounced by present day humans because of evolution and genetic enhancement of the humans of New Deva approximately 1,000,000 years into human future.(I'm not sure about this but it is possible that New Deva is Earth recolonized after physical humans become extinct 1.5 to 2 million years in earth's future. Likewise Isfahel may be a recolonized and reterraformed Mars. If this is true the New Earth called New Deva has also been terraformed.) Arcane is a descendant of human colonists who originated on earth from Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis and colonists from several hundred years from now that venture into space. When many of these planetary colonies intersect in our future they form treaties and interbreed.
I also feel an obligation to protect the reader, my family and myself from harm. This is because time travel by governments and multinational corporations is no longer something that can easily be denied. The propaganda machine of the western world tries but it is no longer credible or believable. This may seem silly or outrageous to you but you have not seen what I have. If you had you would know as I do that thousands to millions of planets in our galaxy are inhabited and that we on earth are descendants of colonists from other worlds. We have been strengthened and somewhat mutated genetically with Earth Dna in order to survive better here. However, we are directly related to beings on thousands of human planets and earth will colonize planets and dimensions for thousands of years to come. That is what humans do. We colonize planets, we terraform planets and we genetically mutate ourselves to survive wherever we go. We are an extremely adaptable species. Other species that fear humans fear our adaptability most. Our intelligence is not feared just adaptability. This is because IQs of 1000 to 10,000 are very common in our galaxy with the most intelligent beings known coming out at an unheard of 1 million IQ. Only our adaptability is feared because we are one of only a few intelligent species that can survive on galactic rim planets.
The Galaxy has altered time so that humans will not be invaded by other species for a long, long time. It is one of the ways the Galaxy handles things. They try to prevent war by creating more than one basic timeline. Each species is given one or more timelines that it can inhabit without being invaded by another off world species.
We are on what His Oneness calls the Holy Lemurian Timeline. Since he is the Galactically delegated authority for our timeline his rulings are final. When time changes are made by today's humans the changes are watched by His Oneness and the Lemurians. If they don't see the time changes beneficial to enough beings the Lemurians fix time and tell todays humans to stop. Todays humans are given three chances to listen. If they continue to disobey His Oneness their births are prevented by temporarily sterilizing their parents. This is common practice. They don't kill anyone they simply prevent conception. This is a very common and painless Galactic practice. Since they can travel through time they have unlimited time to consider any action or inaction. And their rulings are reinforced by the Galaxy in order to maintain the galactic order of time and space.
NOW IS THE TIME FOR GOOD BEINGS TO COME TO THE AID OF THEIR UNIVERSE
No comments:
Post a Comment