Friday, November 13, 2009

Apples in My Ears

The problem with Channeling for any human is that on some levels we all are close minded and if not close minded we are enthnocentric and if not ethnocentric we are single minded and if not single minded we are stubborn about what we believe.

So I thought of a little story to illustrate the problem. Say, for example I or someone else said to you, "I have apples in my ears!" You might just laugh and think them strange and that would be the end of it.

But if that same person said, "I have golden apples from God that grow out of my ears and if you eat one of them you won't go to hell." Still, most of you wouldn't believe this but those of you who were particularly afraid of going to hell might be interested in what I or someone else who said that might have to say then. This is part of the problem of channeling.

Even on my best days of channeling something I can usually tell at what level of accuracy I am at. For example, I can tell you on a specific day that I'm about 75% accurate. For any channel for example, no matter what they tell you none of them usually gets beyond about 90% accuracy on ANY given subject. The reason for this is that all we humans have our biases and since information doesn't usually come in in any language but just in thoughts and thought pictures the problem is always in the translation into English or whatever the language is of the person doing the channeling.

Also, where a person is can have an incredible effect on the outcome of whatever you are doing. Whether a person is for example on top of Mt. Everest, Mt. Shasta, or another mountain or whether that person is in a place where they feel threatened facing a gang in an inner city or wherever or whatever. There is an infinite variation of possibilities. So if you are going to channel just for yourself or for others be sure to pick a place with excellent energy and vibes that will in itself tend to lift those you want to help of your family and friends.

However, in the end, I believe that everyone has to make their own covenant personally with God. Only then can a person have a 100% good connection with God all the time if they wish to maintain such a personal covenant. Channeling would be about 100th best in relation to having a personally created covenant with God.

Going to a church would come in about 50th best in relation to a personal covenant with God. So, creating your personal covenant with God is more important than any religion or any church or any channeling or anything else you do from birth until death in your life.

No comments: