Friday, November 27, 2009

Canon Selphy CP780 part 2

I now have printed over 100 but under 200 photos with the Canon Selphy CP780 and for my needs it has been great. It takes around a minute per photo as it first prints yellow and then red and finally blue and then a finish. So four times through the printer automatically. As long as you don't fill up your photos too much it makes superior prints, better than my last photo printer of about 5 years ago. Its print cartridge looks a lot like the larger ones used in fax machines. And it is important to know that it is NOT a laser printer. It is very small and compact and relatively easy to use once you grasp the basics. It can take an 8 gigabyte flash chip or print directly from your computer. I haven't tried to print from my computer yet as it is much simpler to print directly from my 8 gigabyte flash memory that I removed from my digital camera and stuck into the correct slot on the Canon Selphy CP780.

No comments: