Saturday, November 21, 2009

We all change the past, present and future

When I was young I believed newspapers and history books and what people told me. Now I know it is all what people would like us to believe but it is all never really the truth. If you really wanted to know the truth about something you would have to travel time and space and watch what actually happened. But even then you might not get what was really going on inside of the people going through whatever they were going through at that time.

So our conception regarding the past(if we weren't there), the present(if not at that particular location), or the future(not there yet unless you are a time and space traveler) is tenuous to not at all.

So what can we really know? We really only can know ourselves and whatever people share with us in any given moment. So by beginning to know oneself and what you can potentially do is the beginning of your being able to become less delusional. We all start out delusional in that we often believe what people tell us. But often that either is not true or highly modified or an outright lie. So how do we proceed with even relative sanity regarding all this. We must tread forward carefully while learning to judge the truth for ourselves.

What happens if we find we cannot trust those raising us when we are children? Well. We have a choice. We can either put up with what is going on or if we feel we are capable, find another place to live. However, if you are not now over 14 to 16 years old there is a tendency to go from the frying pan and into the fire. What this means is that running away often creates a worse outcome for your life and future.

So, whatever you do pray and choose carefully. It is no longer the 1960s or 1970s in the U.S. and if you run away you may these days starve or die or worse. So choose carefully what your life will be or you may not have a life at all.

Understanding each moment no matter who we are we all Are changing the past, present or future. That is a given.

Just because I'm very intuitively gifted doesn't mean I know everything. It just means I have learned to use my abilities in ways many people never do or need to. I always know who has potential to become like me. It is obvious always. However, most people don't have the courage to move forward to become like me. And even I wouldn't have become like this unless I was almost dying to begin with. LIke many say, "Necessity is the mother of invention". However, then after surviving we are left with abilities that are off the charts. Then what do we do? Hopefully others in my position learn to use their gifts to benefit all beings like I have learned. Blessings.

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

I stumbled across your blog. You have some very good words of wisdom here. I like your blog.

Best regards,
Tom Bailey