Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 MTV Awards

I greatly enjoyed the Make out between Scarlett Johanson and Sandra Bullock. I think Sandra Bullock's acceptance of her award was the highlight of the evening. I also thought it was kind of nice that Robert Pattison and Kristen Stewart sort of blew there on stage kiss after winning their award for best movie kiss so that Sandra Bullock could do her thing. I also thought that the Asian guy who ran around naked in "The Hangover" really deserved his award for nailing his part in that movie. I was GAGA for Christina Aguilera which for me was the most show stopping event of the evening. All in all this was a marvelously entertaining spectacle to watch in HD on my 52 inch flatscreen and really made me feel like I was watching it all in a movie theater. What fun!

No comments: