Thursday, June 24, 2010

more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest

I was beginning to write about the "Planet Savers" because my wife said I needed to add new Characters to Universe of "Memories".  The "Memories" universe is based my real experiences throughout my lifetime. It is sort of like writing your own Bible, I guess, or writing your own creation story like every tribe I know of on earth has at least one creation story.

So, the "Memories" Universe that I started to write about in 1980 on a summer day while sitting in front of my house in Mount Shasta that I called "The White House". I began writing after I walked to the nearest organic foods store then called "Pine Grove". But now Pine Grove has become Berryvale and is located on Mt. Shasta Blvd in the main part of town on the 4th of July Parade route. Later, Elohar and Ragna was written and about that time also "Lord Fire" or "The Lord of the Flame" was written.  The part with Arcane "The first "Memories Universe" piece was eventually dovetailed into Lord Fire and Elohar and Ragna and all the other 'Memories Universe' writings. 

When I first began writing I thought Arcane was just a fictitious person I was writing about even though it was extremely relevant to my life up until then. Many of the problems Arcane encountered I too had dealt with in my life, especially from ages 18 to 25 years of age. I didn't know that Arcane was actually a past life in the future(something I didn't believe was possible in 1980). But as I was preparing for my own death from a heart Virus in 1998 I went deep enough to realize that past, present and future are actually quite meaningless in the world of God and Life. So I was forced to accept life on it's own terms as I prepared for my death. Then a miracle happened after 7 months of believing I might die, I was cured. So, even though I had been forced to retire I swore to God that I would continue to write as I felt led by him to share. Before I almost died I would have been afraid to be so honest with people. I would have been afraid for my personal safety. But after my 7 month near death experience I realized that God had saved me exactly so I would share my experiences with mankind before I died. So far, God has given me 12 years of sharing. So I have on 3 different websites. Once Geocities ended I bought another site at dragonofcompassion.com as an archive site for longer "Memories Universe" creation story. It is my belief that my works because I am both an intuitive and on an enlightenment path that many of the things I share will catapault those of you forward who have eyes to see and ears to hear. So if you are capable get ready for quantum jumps in awareness. But always remember if you get scared and aren't ready for something, you can always pretend it is just another science fiction tale until you are ready to move forward again. I'm interested in your enlightenment. I'm not interested in scaring you. Your everyday life is scary enough.  I'm interested in enlightenment which gets us through everything alive and enlightened and at peace with the universe. Enjoy!

The Planet Savers

Elohar: The girl in the Forest 

 

To read what I have so far click on "The planet savers" above to read what I have so far on that. I'm pretty immersed in "Elohar: The girl in the Forest" after actually meeting her last month. At the time all I said was "Hi!" and "Have a Nice Day!" to her and walked on with my dogs. However, later I realized what an amazing being I had met as I intuitively processed my actual experience. It has led to a truly amazing experience of writing Chapters 1 through 5 and now 7. I haven't written a Chapter 6 and may or may not. I'm just going to keep going as long as I can see into the future on her timeline (the first one) (We are now living on timeline 2 as of 9-11-2001) PLease enjoy both the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest. For more "Memories Universe" creation stories go to:

 

dragonofcompassion - Home

 

1 comment:

intuitivefred888 said...

It's really amazing to have an International Blog site like this. I highly recommend this for writers all over the world. Remember you can also add Google Translate which can translate into I think at least 60 or 70 languages too. However, the translations might not be 100% correct depending upon the languages you are translating into.

I greatly appreciate comments though I do have to filter for spam too but this one is great!