This is a very funny movie(if you can stomach the subject matter) much in the same funny formula used in Superbad, 40 year old virgin, Knocked up, and the movie this one reminds me of the most is "The Hangover".
However, it does deserve the "R" rating and if you are going to take your kids to see it remember this is a very mature movie with sex in the bathroom with prostitutes and nudity and drugs and alcohol and even smuggling heroin in someone's anus through an airport checkpoint and onto a plane. So, though someone over 18 could likely see it and be able to process it all okay, someone younger, depending upon their maturity and life experience might just be confused by everything they see. So be careful who you take to this one. But once there it is very funny much like "The Hangover" and takes place in London, New York, Las Vegas and Los Angeles.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …