Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Experiencing Earthquakes before they come
An old friend of mine and myself are sensitive to earthquakes when they are coming. Many people are but cannot define what exactly the problem is. However, my friend and I are capable of figuring it out somewhat. Usually one feels uncomfortable and ill at ease as if something is not right with the world or one's life. For example when the quake and tsunami killed 250,000 people in 2004 I thought I was going to die for about a month before this quake. I watched as the heaven realms came much close to earth and wondered if it was coming close just for me or (what actually happened) coming closer for the hundreds of thousands who were about to die. So, as the quake drew nearer and nearer I became more and more uncomfortable until the morning of December 26th, 2004. I was actually personally relieved that it wasn't me that was going to die even though I felt horrible for all those who did. I felt in a way relieved for the closeness to earth of the heaven realms and so I knew the hundreds of thousands would be well taken care of. So I guess what I felt that day was relief for myself and horror at all those who were dying. However, like I said I knew the heaven realms would be there for those that died that day.