Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Currents of Time

Most people think the past is cast in cement and only the present and the future can be molded into something. They believe that once a moment is past it is cast in cement. This isn't really the case at all. I suppose if you choose to believe this then you are forcing it to be true for you. But as a lifelong intuitive I can tell you that past, present and future are all changing and they never stop changing. And this is inherently true no matter what you believe.

My experience of the infinite numbers and variations of timelines both personal and group and world and galaxy is that all, for me, are like looking at the ocean or at a river depending upon whether I'm looking at the universe or just a segment of time. So, for example, looking at a single person's timeline is  metaphorically like looking at a creek or small stream, relatively speaking. Looking at a family is like looking at a bigger river, and looking at a large town or city or nation is like looking at something like the Nile, the Mississippi River or the Ganges or even the Amazon River. However, eventually they all flow into the Ocean which is like the Galaxy and the Galaxy of Galaxies forever and ever past, present and future.

So, one of the reason people get stuck in life is that they believe everything that has happened binds them. However, this mostly is an illusion. In the interests of culture and family and a sense of continuity I suppose this can be useful. But in the end it is still an illusion. This is what Tibetan Lamas and monks are demonstrating when they spend weeks or months on an elaborate sand painting only to destroy it when they are finished. It is a meditation on how life really is. Hanging onto the past at a certain point causes only grief and confusion.

Just wait until you are my present age, 62,  most of the people that are over 10 years older than me that I have known are either dead or incapacitated in some way, shape or form. It is an obvious reference to the fact that all life is impermanent. In other words "If you live long enough you will likely live to see almost everyone older than you die, relative, friend, actquaintance, movie star, or other important personage.

So, if people really want to live into their hundreds they first have to learn to cope with almost everyone they have ever known dying. After that bridge has been crossed somehow some way we can all begin to live first to 150 and then 200 and then beyond.

You might say all this is impossible. Well. You're wrong. Look at the microchip and just how far it has evolved in 30 years or so. Now the solar cell is doing the same. All there needs to be is one or two breakthroughs. How much do you think people will pay for a quality life past 100? Almost anything! People will rush to provide such a service once a just a couple of new breakthroughs arrive.

And is this a part of enlightenment? The answer is: "It Could Be".

 Note: I had more paragraphs describing my experiences as an intuitive and coming to understand all this better over the years. However, I also have to think about people reading this from all different backgrounds. And my intention is not to scare anyone who might believe that what they see on TV is the only reality there is. People who have been exposed to the true potential of what people can be down through history have an inkling of what I'm talking about. If what I write  disturbs your views of reality then just disbelieve what I have written here and that might be a safe course of action for you. However, I can't do that because this is my experience. Just like if you experienced something that forever changed the way you saw everything in life you just might have to change your belief system too. Or I suppose you could just go back to sleep and deny it all. Your choice.

So out of consideration for everyone's sensibilities I will kindly state that unless you can entertain other hypotheses or theories or experiences than your own please don't read the following:

 First of all I have been studying how to develop intuitive senses since I was about 2 years old and found out that I knew how to experience people's thoughts. It took my until I was 15 to understand why people "NEVER" said exactly what they thought. Finally, by 15 I began to understand that in a sense "No ONE" is completely honest in that at the very least they modify what they are actually thinking in order to be polite so there are not arguments or fights. There is almost nothing that people ever say that is exactly what they wish they could say. As one gets older they learn how to manipulate what they say for maximum positive effect in their lives. This is not to say that anyone is dishonest necessarily, it just means people like their teeth in their head and no knocked out and fingers and toes unbroken. So people say what they need to throughout their lives to keep their bodies intact. Or bad things happen to people. This was my experience growing up.

Though the world is much less violent in middle class and upper class than when I grew up, there is also a lot less of genuiness among people than when I grew up. So with an enhanced politeness there is less blatant honesty and things get more and more contrived. So as politeness increases honesty decreases to the point where most of the time most conversations become meaningless in a sense.

To me, this is a great sadness caused by increased hostility between world cultures, especially major religions.

Also, communications between men and women have become less meaningful because of a level of politeness between men and women that sort of makes relationships even more ridiculous than when I grew up. I think men and women are pretty darn confused in these times in a variety of ways. However, the confusion was of a different nature than when I grew up.

So as I began to discover for myself through direct experience what was real and what wasn't I found that especially in relationships with women that I needed to watch what they did because one could never believe anything they said, especially when I grew up. So, the strategy was always to watch what a women did and disbelieve everything they said. This strategy has never failed me. However, even though you don't believe what they say you act as if you did and you are always respectful about it. In this way you always position yourself for a win win situation no matter what happens. It is always a way to have a chance of winning especially if you hang around they one you want to be with although even then you have to be very polite.

So, as an intuitive I studied things as I was intuitively led to them. I suppose one could say that to some degree it is through the process of elimination that one progresses as an intuitive or as anything one wishes to be in life. However, the other side of this in regard to anything worthwhile is "Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained". So, unless one is willing to take some risks for what one is seeking one has zero chance of attaining the goal. For example, if all you do is dream about going to college and don't take the actual risk of going "How will you ever know if you can succeed and become what you want to be?".

So, I guess a person has to want to become enlightened more than they want air to breathe to really become sucessful at it. And the best motivation for this is the possibility that you can help prevent the extinction of mankind and/or help lift mankind into a much higher much more useful state of consciousness that just might be beneficial to most or even all beings.

So, the last paragraph became my motivation. My own sufferings in life drove me forward. My almost dying of Whooping cough and Childhood epilepsy made me help my friends and sometimes even quit a job to help a friend struggling with suicidal thoughts until they were out of danger. Crazy Wisdom in action. Risking one's life to help another. However, if you have no hope at all of saving someone then you have to have enough sense to step back and to save yourself or else you are just another lemming going over the cliff and then you aren't useful to anyone including yourself.

So, by sharing with you how I experience time and space after intuitively studying everything that intuitively and logically made sense for the last 62 years of my life I'm trying to give you a leg up in understanding the universe so you can save yourself and others. You also have to define what "Save" means to you. However, unless it is useful to you and you feel something burning in your heart to go in this direction then I don't think it is useful for you.

So, my purpose in sharing the metaphore of time and space as I experience it now is to give you a type of roadmap to help yourself and mankind to a better place.

Here I must also point out that I believe the concept of Armageddon (the death of everything on earth and the earth itself) to be a self fulfilling group suicide prophesy and a psychological aberration caused by centuries of child abuse culturally institutionalized.

As an intuitive I can see thousands of years of humankind (maybe hundreds of thousands of years on Earth) and millions of years beyond that on multiple planets of human evolutions. So as I look forward in time I see no reason at all for it to end suddenly except those who want to group suicide and they might do that. The danger for the rest of us is that they don't nuke us too. So maybe 144,000 might all die together in a nuke in Jerusalem or someplace like that but I don't think the rest of the world is really interested in doing that.

After all, if the Soviet Scientists of the 1970s were right we (our ancestors) already did that with the planet that became the asteroid belt.

No comments: