Being able to write and do what you believe as long as you are not harming anyone in the doing it is one of the best things of being an American in the United States. Of course one always has to be careful of this even in America there are people who only want their own point of view expressed and no other. So walking into a crowd of people even in America that have extreme feelings of one kind or another and expressing the opposite point of view might get your teeth knocked out or worse. So even though there is freedom of expression one must be careful of expressing their freedom in some places and in some areas. But at the very least "Your Right" to believe whatever you want and to express those believes is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and most especially by the U.S. Bill of Rights and even in the Declaration of Independence which sort of started this whole thing. (Even though the Magna Carta and the Parliament in England were necessary as a precursor to everything great about America).
So, at least for now and in many countries on Earth we have the right of Freedom of thought, freedom of expression, and freedom to stay alive and to pursue our dreams and to create a life that we can stand to actually live. So, as long as I am able I will continue to freely express myself as long as I have the strength and desire to do so. And I want to thank all those who have given their lives worldwide to enable me and all the millions and hopefully billions who have these rights. And hopefully one day all humans will have these rights too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …