Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moments of Enlightenment

For me, the moment that I first understood enlightenment was when I mentally experienced myself as the universe for the first time. That Oceanic moment convinced me that I was really onto something big. So then as time went on I allowed myself also to experience not only all space but all time. What I felt was peace, oneness, everything. I found I enjoyed this experience more than feeling small or separate or many of the feelings and thoughts that many people have. So, I thought to myself, "I want to experience this more", "This is much better than being scared or competitive or trying to outwit everyone all the time. This is peaceful and what I want to experience all or most of the time." And so as much as possible I experience Being the universe which for me is being ONE WITH GOD.

I find that health, wealth and well being and good relationships come into my life when I'm busy being One With God.

No comments: